Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Stalker boy

Go down 
+3
VictoriaMV
Delirium
TheLegend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Gonna keep posting this until I get an answer. How many threats does Simon (the fake hacker) make against Maggie before he is considered a stalker?
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:24 am

It's an interesting post and I hope you can see the irony.

Quote :
How many threats does Simon (the fake hacker) make against Maggie before he is considered a stalker?

Now I wonder about the definition of stalker:

Quote :
Gonna keep posting this until I get an answer.

Maybe not the same but I did find myself mildly amused.

Del.
Back to top Go down
VictoriaMV

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:12 pm

[quote="Delirium"]It's an interesting post and I hope you can see the irony.

[quote]How many threats does Simon (the fake hacker) make against Maggie before he is considered a stalker?[/quote]

Now I wonder about the definition of stalker:

[quote]Gonna keep posting this until I get an answer.[/quote]

Maybe not the same but I did find myself mildly amused.

Del.[/quote]

Well Del - my last post on this was deleted. But if you consider threatening girls amusing - well - enough said.
Back to top Go down

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm

It's a shame but you didn't get the irony.

No I don't think threatening women is right. If you understood the irony then you'd know what I was laughing at.

Quote :
But I can still work the quote marks though

Del.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:04 pm

[quote="Delirium"]It's a shame but you didn't get the irony.

No I don't think threatening women is right. If you understood the irony then you'd know what I was laughing at.

[quote]But I can still work the quote marks though[/quote]

Del.[/quote]

So my posting about his threats are ironic because it is similar to me stalking him? From the wiki link Vic posted:
"It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes."

Let's see ... I guess I could be harassing him - but I was told he was banned from this site months ago. I hardly think just talking about someones actions is harassing. Wouldn't that implicate the evening news as harassing if that logic prevailed? Now coming into WGC to discuss this might have made it a bit different (and maybe that is a better place anyway). I obviously didn't post false accusations, monitor the poor boy or threaten him. I WOULD consider solicitation of the boy for sexual purposes to Jan - but I am afraid they would rather enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:59 am

Let me add some clarification to this debate....

As yet nobody has been banned from here, although some things needed to be straightened out through discussion. Some things have also been edited or deleted - sometimes by mods, sometimes by the poster themselves.

As to G's initial post in this section - I know where he is coming from. Yes, it may be a challenge to the person he is addressing - I see nothing wrong with that. The whole 'maggie' situation got a little silly and is a fair topic for this forum - I applaud G for raising it.

If anyone regards what I have said or done on this site as hypocritical, they are welcome to post their thoughts and I will respond. I am willing to debate the issues.
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:09 pm

simon plays on peoples fears thats all. He is harmless. I would be suprised if he could trace an IP with Visual Route. Yes I know I didnt capatalized his name because he is so small.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:49 am

hi guesl

i read not all things in this forum ,but cause your name stand there i joined to read it !
I will not take sites of simon either to maggie ,,,but before i comes to this let me ask you = Why do we see you never in wgc ? But you seems know better as most of us what is going on there ...means that you stalk the wgc lobby in secret ???

ok when is someone a stalker ? I think the best exemplar for tht was Cardharksjim aka fjim he stalked me and ohter for years ,,sometimes we find it just funny and sometimes if he did bother us games he did go us on the nerves.

What i see between simon and maggie is that the both fight ,,that isnt stalking and sorry theating does here in the wgc lobby many to each the other . At last this lobby i full with people who only here to threat and does never play a game of Hearts!
I think many of you know that maggie and me has fight over 4 years and i would say she has stalking me with her constantly telling me i had a affaire with a moslem lolol
maggie and me has make up for i think is got being bored ,what not means i agree how she sometimes act in the lobby!
Simon is a little troublemaker and love to stirr up the lobby no matter who get the fightball in the face !
And btw maggie must not agree to the fights but she gives a comment and would never shut up ,then she like fi the lobby has a life , if there is action and she would be the first who miss simon if he isnt there ,,then without all these people would maggie endless talk to herself in the lobby and that would bore her....Still i call her blahblah_Queeny .
And if we fight and maggie enjoy th action ,,,why on earth can simon not do it then too ?
And if we talk of hider ( who maggie so hate) why must you hiding in wgc guesl ,,,you was always a fun guy ,,,we would need you in the lobby !!!!!!
And 2. i think we has so many hider cause maggie sit and look for all unknown nicnamen ..She bother all new player with calling them hider and there are some who join the lobby first time to play. And she scare them away this way ,,,and the hider get fun with her and bring more hidernics just to try her dizzy ..maybe she stop to call everyone hider and act not like a privatepolice then stop the silly = you are a hider war in the lobby!!!

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:18 am

Sylviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,
u are such a sweety ...
yeah dear i like fight ,and you know perfectly i do it all for fun ,just to be there some actions Smile
I dont hate sombody ,i call hiders peole just to make lobby moving , and really dont give a shoe who is who Smile
About you Sylvia u have to admit we had fun , and i never had same fun like you : )))u have such a temper ...xoxo
Now Sylvia about Simon , i took all this like joke , i dont care if he is funny or not ,i didnt have much fun with him so i dont even talk with him ,doesnt bother me .if he dont come in WGC or he comes is same for me
Sylvia if everybody leeave WGC i will find new place to annoy people . If i dont have fun anymore i wil just leave .
About G , even he hide which i doubt thats is his choice ......
and i am agree i am the queen of blah blah ........ xoxox Sylvia
Maggie
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi frau!

I wanted to reply to your post. You are very right that FSimon and FJim act very similar. Both had moments of being funny, but mostly they were harassing people - well, females only. I don't mind someone stirring the pot, but you are accountable for your actions (something Simon is learning the hard way). I watch the lobby and talk to people on msn or skype so I have a great idea of how people are currently acting. My suggestion for you is to come in as a hider. Watch how people attack Maggie when she is alone - when they think nobody is looking. Similar to when you were attacked by hiders - people are too embarassed to confront someone under their normal nic simply because they are embarrassed for their actions. If you come in to play or talk under a hider nic nobody cares - but these are cowards that attack under a different nic simply because of lack of courage. I also agree with you about hiders - they should be ignored. Not sure why Maggie talks to someone that is such a coward they won't show their real nic. Only fun part is making them dance around and show how much you control them just be being more popular than they are.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:08 am

I'd like to congratulate all of you for engaging in an honest discussion and not taking sides.

Perhaps people like Quilly can read this thread, and others, to see that you guys are willing to argue and discuss with each other about issues that arise. It is testimony to your courage and belief in yourselves and your friendships that allows you to be critical of each other.

This is constructive stuff...sure as hell beats the 'I am brokenhearted that Lillie isn't nice to me anymore' motivated posts that Quill does day after day. Quilly, I hope you are taking lessons from sylvia, maggie and Legend. This is how confident people, who are secure about themselves, engage in debate.
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Stalker boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker boy   Stalker boy EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Quilly can read? I wonder about that or he would have taken a hint a while back. Wait..... Did I say that outloud?
Back to top Go down

Stalker boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Miscellaneous Personal Issues-
Jump to: