Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

about me .............ohhhhh crap...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

about me .............ohhhhh crap... Empty
PostSubject: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:14 am

crap ........i just wrote a post and suddenly it was gone Sad
well i give it one more try.........
as most of you know...i am from norway......cold and lots of snow in the winter ( and serious addi....i dont live in a iglo)
springtime and summer is best....beautiful nature...beautiful country.

im 34 years...i have 3 kids.....1 boy that will turn 17 in oct....just a littel over 1 year left that i have the "power" to tell him what to do or not Sad lol noo he desides most him self.... Smile he is a very smart boy and i still wonder who is has that after...cant be me or his dad:) 1 girl that turns 11 in june....stubborn.....very addicted to her mom..sometimmes i feel like a siamesisktwin..she is allways there i am Smile 1 boy 8 years.....he is lot of fun...all the things he things about and tell.....he has 3 girlfriends ( worse then his mom lol )
they are the world to me.................

i startet to play hearts on my pc.....and it was a link there telling about the zone....i klicked it and suddenly i was there...about 5 years ago..
i started as a guest...but it looked like so much fun so i got a nick....and it was the zone that found sneakelin to me ...
and it was fun.....and in that time i did need fun in my life.....it was like a whole new world did open to me ( dident use the net much befor)
and i dident get dissepointed Smile so many cool and funn people........it sure was a fun time......

then all the silly fights and all the jealous people...till this day i cant understand why people have to hide...attack..start fights.....mostley i ignor it...i dont take sides and wont get in the middel of somthing i think is stupid......
hate is it enough of out in the "real" world........i know......all my life i have had and still have to fight...never had a easy life...............
i sign in to wgc and now and the shg for the fun......i dont follow 1 person...i follow the fun ..nice and cool people......but space......u could be my leader anytime:)))) and is kinda fun the names the hiders give you :)like space the leader and meat the logger Smile the hiders is jealous on u guys Smile

and lol till that some dont think i can be mean Very Happy coz serious i can be.....but i dont take it with me online.....people out here disslike and some hates me ......coz i dont let any pick me on my nose................online is more easier just to ignor it ,,if any1 trys.....like i said...im here for fun.....

and thx for the laffs .......you guys are the best :)and..............thx for learning me more english...my english is bad...but better after i started in the zone..................and thx for explaininng diffecult words to me Smile

ok i hope this will get posted.......kinda fun to write post Smile
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:52 am

ohhh and i forgot.............

i love to read books.....(in norwegian).....books like harry potter...eragon....the twillight serie.....lord of the rings......the hobbit..... ect ect......im a fast read...so longe its on norwegian Smile last summer i did read a serie with 47 books in 2 weeks....
no smart books for me......im not out after to learn when i read.....never been "school" smart and not trying to be either...

and i love scary movis....to bad they dont make and really good scary movis any longer...

music......hmmm .................the 80 and 90 `s had the best music............

i like to walk......and cykel.....

and have just started to build a new house...or i dont build...just pay the ppl that do it.....the i look forward to move in to....will be finishd in august i think........

and i go in therapy............coz im crazy Smile nahhhhhh.......just coz of life and what i have been thrue.....and it helps (sometimes)
this year has realy sucked.........so in the easter i started on the "happypill" and NO........it dont make u happy...it just help u a littel on the way ..................and i have got my self a nurse...that comes 2 times in the week......to help me with things i cant do my self............
life goes up and down........................

ok now all things im all crazy............and i am Smile)

"why be normal...when u are so much happier as an idiot"

ok finishd now.......................
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:45 am

Awwww Sneake Sweetie,

Loved reading your bio well done and looks like your into
the same era with me as music lol ... maybe sometime chat on
skype about the "good old days" hehe morten Da MaN!!!

I personally admire people who do posts where English is
not their first language like yaself, Syl, Maggz, Lillie and
so on can't be easy i'm sure, the way I see things if people
have a problem it's theirs and no one elses lol.. You should
never feel ashamed of asking what something means, it's
good to learn : )

You are so right when you say life is tough enough in the real
world and online should be for fun and the "hiders" as you said
well i guess that will never change lol...

And ya not crazy (thats me lol) hehe, no one is perfect we all have
our faults and made mistakes, all you can do is learn from them.

Again, loved reading your bio and well done : )

Huggzzz

CrAzY

ohh ps.. just to avoid another mishap with your posts, why not
first type it on a word document the paste it in the forum Wink that
way if you accidentally lose your post, you can copy it again!!!
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:42 am

ty crazy Smile
and next time i will use the word docoment.......
it was fun to write ..................

hugsssssssssssss back Smile
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:15 am

lol lillie fav sisssssssss ......im glad some1 belivs that i have a bad side Smile
and ty for your respond Smile

hugsssssssss back.....
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:21 am

lol good post sneak...and very glad that you have written about yourself on this forum.

It is fun with all the hiders and the name calling... I really have no idea why they think it is upsetting in what they are doing.

from your favorite,

Meat Logger (you sometimes help me with this Wink )

lol!
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:50 am

lol Smile ty for the replay Smile
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

Oh my dearest darling Elin!!!!!!! I am so glad that you finally made a post. Thanks babe : )

You know what, you are an angel! I would love to be your leader...lead you straight into the bedroom!!!!

But seriously...I know the kind of person you are...you come online to share laughter and fun. It's a shame that more people can't be like you - that includes me!! I have seen you stay out of stuff and not rise to the situation. It's admirable. We are all so glad that you brighten the lobby with your presence...long may it continue.

I knew you back in deck, but have got to know you better recently....and what a pleasure it has been. I swear, if we ever meet...my eyes will be staring in one place and one place only!!!

So...you like fantasy huh? Great stuff...but after all, you do come from the land of myths and legends. Tolkien took most of his ideas from Norse Mythology as I am sure you know.

I will always picture you as a Viking princess...Long blonde hair and an amazing pair of.........legs : ) I want to be your Viking Chief...but I think I might have to grow a couple of inches taller to be able to wield my mighty sword with ease and to your satisfaction : )

xxoo darling....and again...thx for the post....keep em coming!!!
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: about me .............ohhhhh crap...   about me .............ohhhhh crap... EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:56 am

Rolling Eyes lol nathan.... u know how to say thing...im blushing here ..hehe
and btw...im sure it was short vikings to Smile and ty for your replay .....
Back to top Go down

about me .............ohhhhh crap...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members' Section - About You-
Jump to: