Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

a little about me oh how boring this will be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicky

a little about me oh how boring this will be Empty
PostSubject: a little about me oh how boring this will be   a little about me oh how boring this will be EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:59 am

im known as nicky on net only and nichola in real nlife. im 32 yrs old and live in north east ov england and no space not geordie land .

im a qualified nursery nurse and worked in day care for 5 yrs . i sat on my lunch break one day and thought to myself where is my life going . at that moment i decided i wanted to foster children and picked up the phone and called round social services untill i got in touch with a service i wanted. i didnt wanna foster main stream children but wanted to foster disbaled children. i love a challenge. took me a year for all the paper work to be done and for me to be approved. at first i had a young girl ov 10 yrs old and throughout the years i had a few children come through my home. then in 2003 i decided i wanted to give up my full time job as a nursery nurse and foster long term. thats when i met michael my darling son. i know i moan about hiom been a pain and yadda yadda but he is a child and thats what children do. i met him in the january ov 2003 and instantly said yes. he was a very withdrawn lil boy ( im not just saying that to get credit either )michael moved in with me in february and has remained ever since. ive now had michael 6 yrs . im not gunna pretend its been easy cause it hasnt there has been times when i have thought omg what am i doing . there has been times ive sat and cried but im sure most mothers do. every year with michael is a new challenge wat with everything he has wrong with him and the docs adding new things every time we have a meeting. i once said why dont u just whack him with the medical dictinary and be done with it. i still have alot ov challenges ahead ov me with michael but i will fight them when they arise.

some ppl on net think im a heartless bitch blah blah but to be honest if u really knew me im not im very laid back and outgoing.

ok thats my life or as much as im telling lol
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: a little about me oh how boring this will be   a little about me oh how boring this will be EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:24 am

Nicky sweetie, you have a lot of guts and I totally admire you for that,
we have spoken many times about fostering/adoption and you know my
reasons for not doing so, which I shall not put on this forum.

It takes someone special to do what you do and you are that special person,
I could never do it, I dont have enough confidence in myself.

I have met you personally couple years back and as you know am going
upto your neck of the woods hopefully this year when all has settled.
Where we can paint the town red (btw as u know si aint coming lol), and you
can show me around etc etc or whatever. girlie kinda weekend!

You are welcome to my home anytime you want, even if it's for a day to
get away from it all, there will ALWAYS be a room here for you : )

There are few people that I have gotten close to online, you are without
a doubt one of them, with friends like you and ones I have gotten close
to makes all other crap meaningless. I sent you a b'day card and what
I wrote in that I truly meant that from the bottom of my heart.

Loves ya sweetie and huggzzzz

Ange
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: a little about me oh how boring this will be   a little about me oh how boring this will be EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:29 am

thank you so much for the replies.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: a little about me oh how boring this will be   a little about me oh how boring this will be EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:21 am

Nickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting darling : )

Hey...nobody thinks you are a heartless bitch....that's just me : ) KIDDING!!!

Ok...you are not in Geordie land....but note...I will only say that here!! WHY AYE MAN!!

By the way...I have great respect for anybody who fosters children - it's not an easy task as I know very well. Not that I have fostered, but I have encountered many children who have gained a huge amount of love and attention through fostering experiences. I applaud all that you have done for the kids you have had.

Keep up the good work dear : )
Back to top Go down

a little about me oh how boring this will be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members' Section - About You-
Jump to: