Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

goldcorne from childsmouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

goldcorne from childsmouth Empty
PostSubject: goldcorne from childsmouth   goldcorne from childsmouth EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:24 am

my youngest son do think on a lot strange things.....this is from he was 3 year......

we was out driving, his dad,,sister ,,marcus and me.
he was very quiet,,something he never is,,so i asked him,,,,
what are you thinking about??
he said....hmmmmm......i just wondering about something,,,
so i asked ..what are you wondering about...
he said.....hmmm......."dad are you homo?"
his dad had to pull over...coz he laffed so much. Very Happy
his dad aksed him....why do you ask that???
marcus said.....just something i heard....
his dad said....no im not home.....
and marcus thinks a littel bit more and says.......i dident mean now....i meant befor you did meet mom..
his dad says....no i have never been homo and ask marcus...do you know what a homo is ??
and marcus says....yes......is when 2 boys kisses.....

i asked him.....how do you know this??
i found out that a elder neighbour boy had been so kind to explain a 3 year old boy about homos and lesbians....
we start to drive.......and suddenly marcus says.....well dad i dont belive you...i think you are homo..................
god i laffed so much.... a 3 year old....so serious and dosent belive his dad ( now sometimes i think...maybe marcus was right Very Happy )

i asked marcus....why dont you belive your dad???
marcus answering me........coz of you mom........i heard you said to dad that he dance like a homo!!!!
and i belive what you tell mom..............................god it was so cute ...so fun and i still laff off it......

i had to explain to him that i did mean that his dad did dance like a girl.....that i dident mean a homo..... bounce
so marcus said......ok......if you says so............................and never asked it again

another time i was giving him a bath........i sat beside the bathtub and talked with him.......
suddenly he ask me...."mom......how was it when you was young.....you know.....when it was cowboys and indians???"

lol! omg........i asked him...do you think im so old????
and whit his innocent look he said ....YES.................

i said....welll.............i remember we did play cowboys and indians.......but they dident exsit when i was littel....
marcus just says...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...well maybe you arent so old yet then........... sunny

its fun all the things kids says.................
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: goldcorne from childsmouth   goldcorne from childsmouth EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:04 am

lol Elin : )

3 years old and he can wind people up with innocent sounding questions lol. How cool is that? I reckon he planned it - he's going to grow up into something wonderful in years to come : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goldcorne from childsmouth   goldcorne from childsmouth EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:11 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: goldcorne from childsmouth   goldcorne from childsmouth EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:34 am

lol! i agree.......why grow up......so much more fun when you can keep the child in you and be childish......
and working with kids does it easy to still play bounce
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: goldcorne from childsmouth   goldcorne from childsmouth EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:37 am

lol space Smile this is 5 years ago............
but he still ask me a lot of fun things .............
Back to top Go down

goldcorne from childsmouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fun Stuff - jokes, surveys and other light hearted topics-
Jump to: