Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

dangity .....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

dangity ..... Empty
PostSubject: dangity .....   dangity ..... EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Well seems so many post about them self ..so going say some about me
Is real one bulgarian ...lives in Bulgaria and not going give any piece from it for any other country
I am 31 (OMG this week i have birthday ) ,have some wrinkles .......and etc ....
Is an adorable person ... only when i want ....lose control very easy ..and dont let people near me ,most i hate somebody to tell me what to do ..... most i love to drive last model of bmw (which didnt happend ) listen on max volume some songs ... thinks that enough ..the rest is too personal
Joined the zone when i get my daugher(2003) ,stayed at home and get so bored so dont know how i clicked the msn link and voila i was there ....played as guest but had no idea how to play ...and then get nick .
The funniest thing i never learn english so in beggining knew only to cuss and some words ...
Tried to learn the game but didnt understand a word from Ima.s site i give up ... and cause couldnt play couldnt speak ,,decided to swear .. ..but the pluses didnt like that so was gagged so much ..anyway ... then step by step with some dicts i started translate what other speak and in 2 years i could make one sentence .First mistake i did was went into one love story (sigh) which i had no idea is real and etc ......took me all nits to translate and talk and talk ..the result was wetweezer and anon blocked me ...that was my first lesson ......
Year after year started to understand and learn more and more and now can make long text in my own .
Dont play much but like the game , talk very much most the time just to improve how fast are my fingers and my mind no matter is without sense but i dont really give a shoe what other thinks ..
Liked the zone and seems get addicted .. ... moved from some sites ...and knows wont stop do it ..get too easy bored .for now is staying in WGC ...the time will show after
Maggie
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

dangity ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dangity .....   dangity ..... EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Maggie...Darling....

You forgot to mention that you are happily cyber-married to space with several cyber children : )

These important things shouldn't be left out.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

dangity ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dangity .....   dangity ..... EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:18 am

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

dangity ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dangity .....   dangity ..... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 am

Well Maggzzz seems I may have Maggieitus lol.

Without a doubt you are one funny woman. Remember what
I said to you last night on MSN? about never changing, I meant
that.

Huggzzzz

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

dangity ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dangity .....   dangity ..... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 am

AWW Crazy thanks dear ,actually u are one of the few people who find for funny my Blah Blah Smile))
hugzzzzz
Maggie
Back to top Go down

dangity .....
Page 1 of 1