HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  
Share | 

Congratulations Nab_y !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Congratulations Nab_y !!!!   Mon May 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CONGRATULATIONS Nab_y Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I offer my most sincere congratulations to Nab_y for his new, much coveted position as King of SHG.

I have heard that all the people in SHG have come to regard old Nabil as the best lowman hearts player in the room. I was privy to a conversation in which I was informed that Nab_y was voted the best lowman hearts player and most influential person in Safe Harbor Games: king

Congratulations also go to Safe harbor Games for choosing such an appropriate monarch for their site - it reflects the great quality that you demand !!!

Wtg Nab old buddy - I hope your dominance of the room lasts a very long time : ) cheers
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Nab_y !!!!
Page 1 of 1