Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Personality test

Go down 
+6
madelief_5
CwAzY
nicky
pinkie1
msgiggles
SoapyWeasel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SoapyWeasel

SoapyWeasel

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: i think its broken.... lol   Personality test EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 am

Intellectual

You're really smart, obviously, but you're more book smart than street smart. You like reading, watch the news, and love discussing whatever is going on in the world. You enjoy being around people who challenge you intellectually.
Back to top Go down
msgiggles

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:10 am

well pfft!!! LOL

Clown

You relate to people with laughter. When you make friends, you crack a joke, if you're feeling insecure, you make fun of yourself before anyone else does, and when your date is laughing non-stop, you feel like you've made a good impression. You like having an audience. Humor is your greatest and most prominent gift.

Now does that REALLY sound like me huh huh huh affraid
Back to top Go down
pinkie1

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 am

Intellectual

You're really smart, obviously, but you're more book smart than street smart. You like reading, watch the news, and love discussing whatever is going on in the world. You enjoy being around people who challenge you intellectually.
Back to top Go down
nicky

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:29 am

Clown
You relate to people with laughter. When you make friends, you crack a joke, if you're feeling insecure, you make fun of yourself before anyone else does, and when your date is laughing non-stop, you feel like you've made a good impression. You like having an audience. Humor is your greatest and most prominent gift.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

WoW Surprised me this one, although many do say i put myself down alot tho lol

Intellectual

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
madelief_5

madelief_5

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: personality test   Personality test EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:36 am

Well this is me i think.

Realistic
You've got a pretty even-keeled head on your shoulders. You're well-grounded and realistic. You don't really daydream or think about the future (unless you're planning ahead, of course). Actually, you tend to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get you confused for being pessimistic, but you know that you're just being real
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Sounds like me...

Realistic
You've got a pretty even-keeled head on your shoulders. You're well-grounded and realistic. You don't really daydream or think about the future (unless you're planning ahead, of course). Actually, you tend to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get you confused for being pessimistic, but you know that you're just being real.
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Realistic
You've got a pretty even-keeled head on your shoulders. You're well-grounded and realistic. You don't really daydream or think about the future (unless you're planning ahead, of course). Actually, you tend to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get you confused for being pessimistic, but you know that you're just being real.
lol!
yeah sure............
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

The amazing result was that it found one for me!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:14 am

Intellectual

You're really smart, obviously, but you're more book smart than street smart. You like reading, watch the news, and love discussing whatever is going on in the world. You enjoy being around people who challenge you intellect
phew
Back to top Go down

Personality test
Page 1 of 1