Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

A little something about me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

A little something about me... Empty
PostSubject: A little something about me...   A little something about me... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi guys & gals,

I'm from Belgium - not exactly something to be proud of, i know... -,

34 years young, married, have no kids (yet), but i do have one big cat that gets treated like a kid.

Having 2 jobs there's not much time left for hobbies, but my free time mainly goes to riding our motorcycles

and sports-shooting. If there's any time left after that, i prefer to be very lazy and do (almost) nothing at all.

Why am i here? A friend of mine told me to check out this forum...

Greetz,

Thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little something about me...   A little something about me... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:42 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: A little something about me...   A little something about me... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi Thomas!!

Welcome to GOD.

I am glad to see you could make it - and look forward to reading any posts you make.

Most of all....it would be great to see some stuff about Belgium : )

Regards
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: A little something about me...   A little something about me... EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:32 am

Thx for the welcome, Space & Lillie.

Thomas
Back to top Go down

A little something about me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members' Section - About You-
Jump to: