Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Bitter people *tsk tsk*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Bitter people *tsk tsk* Empty
PostSubject: Bitter people *tsk tsk*   Bitter people *tsk tsk* EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:56 am

The following posts made me laugh....

msgiggles> i'd still like G if he wasn't two faced and sexually driven

LOL - you can't buy entertainment like this. I have been gone for months and nashi and rach still talk about me. They don't call me the legend for nothing!

msgiggles> he is 2 faced! he spoke plenty about you maggie behind your back

Ah, resorting to lies. Amazing what levels people will take themselves to.

Those that know me (me, not the G personna) know that I am probably the most trustworthy person around. I love how the only people to attack me over the years have proven themselves to be jealous, petty or otherwise insignificant. I enjoy how grown men have threatend women online under the guise of personal anonymity. I like how people are forced into hider nics to attack someone. For me, I have spoke my mind openly to anyone. I have seen the lives (and pics) of many of you in these rooms - and I understand that you attack to cover up your own personal issues. To me, when you resort to lies and hiding it clearly shows how you are in life. I love watching the monkeys dance.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Bitter people *tsk tsk* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter people *tsk tsk*   Bitter people *tsk tsk* EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:43 am

Well ,
its sad to read how people are talking about their friends ....
I one moment u laugh ,u have fun with somebody and then u turn agaisnt him and call him names ....
Sad story
Back to top Go down

Bitter people *tsk tsk*
Page 1 of 1