Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

You really Waste Bandwidth for this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Endrin
Endrin

You really Waste Bandwidth for this? Empty
PostSubject: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 pm

lol!

Last edited by Endrin on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Brains behind a hider ...

Thank you Endrin.. your posts have really been very informative and constructive in every thread.

What were you saying about waste of bandwidth?

bounce

meetme7
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Like I said you waste Bandwith for this. lmao. Thank you for letting me know about my imformative posts. Im sure I can shed some light in dark areas.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Quote :
Thank you for letting me know about my imformative posts

Just to let you know it is spelled I N F O R M A T I V E and I hope it will shed some light in those dark areas for you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 am

Still havent answered the question. You have just became a spelling teacher. I asked a very simple question and you went directly into defensive mode almost like there is something you feel the need to hide. Actually it wasnt a question to really be answered but more of a joke because I do see humour in it but since you have showed these colors why dont you answer it if you can. If you would like my opinion I would say it was boring watching it in the mains of gamerooms and to take them from those chat areas and post them here is totally pathetic and I would say someone needs more of a life than to sit in chats to log crap. Congrats on you new job postion. Not everyone is a hider and not everyone is out to get you in some sort of way via the net. Maybe next time you will think about that before you respond like this. (Now maybe that will SHED some light on your way of thinking outside the defensive box). Now I came to this forum to post one very INFORMATIVE post. One that was taken down and I was told the apposing parties had 1 week to respond or it will be reposted and reworded and that hasnt happen and its been over 3 weeks. I didnt come here to run over symmantics with you nor am I going to invest anymore time discussing compendiums of hiders and why people are pathetic enough to even give them the glory of being recognized outside of their chatroom lobbies.

TY Have a great day Very Happy

Last edited by Endrin on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 am

what is bandwith btw?????
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:18 am

In computer networking and computer science, digital bandwidth, network bandwidth or just bandwidth is a measure of available or consumed data communication resources expressed in bit/s or multiples of it (kbit/s, Mbit/s etc).
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:03 am

oh ty elinches for asking what is Bandwidth ,,was going ask same ..but now after know what is it ... i am trying to understand what Endrin meant .... anyway when i understand i will tell u LOL
maggie
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

Quote :
Maybe next time you will think about that before you respond like this. (Now maybe that will SHED some light on your way of thinking outside the defensive box).

Please look again at what you have headed this thread 'You really Waste Bandwidth for this?' then your grand contribution was lol! That in itself was you trying to get a response and then I am called defensive!!

Glad you took time to read the logs though Smile

Lets end this thread of yours right now and save the bandwidth!!

Thank you for your input.

meetme7

Last edited by meetme7 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 am

Thank you Lillie, obviously this hider doesn't seem to get the gist of the the topic at all!
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am

lol ty maggie...coz i dident understand either Smile
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:28 pm

lmfao @ Hider. Atleast Lillie was able to give some sort of answer while the poster really couldnt. Im glad someone is amused by the reposting of chat logs =)
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Endrin wrote:
I asked a very simple question and you went directly into defensive mode almost like there is something you feel the need to hide. Actually it wasnt a question to really be answered but more of a joke because I do see humour in it but since you have showed these colors why dont you answer it if you can.

I guess you missed it.... You see the humour in posting it
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 am

Still searching for your joke. There is a place for jokes maybe you can put it there Smile

As I said earlier it is time to end this thread to save bandwidth but obviously you didn't see it!!!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Naw I want the last word. Besides it wouldnt be right if I didnt let the lady leave first =)
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: You really Waste Bandwidth for this?   You really Waste Bandwidth for this? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 am

Thank you and you are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

You really Waste Bandwidth for this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Logs Logs Logs and More Logs!!!-
Jump to: