Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:23 pm

ok i am a littel angry now............and need to get it out off my head......
and i know people from shg do also read this side........

well it seems like i cant coment on anything .......like the other day that i said that tom has more guts then this hiders...he dare to come as him self..he dosent have to hide to insult space...........to bad i dident say that space to has guts...coz it goes both ways...bot is insulting eithother...but space doset go to shg and insult the people there...not what i have seen....in fact ......i dont see so many hiders in shg as its in wgc..

BUT since i said this....do i take sides then????

and to day.....space did tell about his nitemare......and i did ask who was this james gay or who ever the name was......darth w....
but space nitemare was about carrie.....i dident mention carrie...i just asked...and said scary when space told me when it was....coz darth is scary.....

should i just shup and dont say a word at all???

do it look like i take side...when i open my mouth (or use my fingers)?????

and btw....tom dident get angry at me......he stills says hi..........so why do others get angry on me for things i say........
i am not after hurting any1...and i am sure if i did hurt any...with my coments...they would tell me them self.........

the thing i disslike most.....is all this hiders that not have guts at all...to tell space to his "face" what they feel about him..........
and space isent worse then this hiders.......sometimes i think they just ask for it...when he is after them......ofcourse space can be cruel.....like a lot others can.........but he dont hide....i say space.....coz i know he wont get angry on me coz i mention his name or anyothers Smile
to hide....to get guts is being a coward.........and i wont watch my back every damn time i open my mouth..........and most of them i see as my friends
here on the net.......suports me in not taking sides...............

but i guess....is now u see who is your friend or not........

so till u people that is over me...every damn time i put in a coment a wrong place...................ty for not being a freind ............
and not seeing what most people sees..............that i dont take sides crappppppppppppppp........
i will just ignor it from now on...just had to get it out.............

elin.......
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 am

Elinchess for the people in wgc and shg there is one rule : if u talk with space ,if u think he is funny ,if u joke with him ...then means u take side means they will not like you
I dont understand how people can think like that ..isnt all for fun ?
Talking and joking with somebody doesnt mean taking sides
We like some .we dont like some ..thats Normal but we come and chat
I was there too Elin i know how u feel just dont even pay attention ..u can say what u want .u can talk with who u want
Nobody cant tell u what to do .....
be yourself dear and BETTER people talk for you then not talk Smile
Maggie
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 am

i agree Smile is so silly when people jumps on u......so i will go on like i am used to Smile
ty for your replay maggie Smile
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 am

Sneake, This is a classic reaction of misinterpreting things, and seeing
exactly what one wants to see rather than whats actually been said and
how it's been said.

I was also in the room when this conversastion took place and I did not see
you say anything to anyone for someone to be cruel to you. One way to
look at this is "it's their loss" not yours sweetie.

You say whatever you want, you are one of the sweetest ladies on the net,
and if others think you are saying things JUST to annoy, then that's their
problem, if they know you well enough they should know that you don't
mean any harm whatsoever to anyone. Like I said it's just how people
want to see things.

It's funny what exactly has to happen until you know who your true friends are,
I agree with you there.

Space doesn't need to go to SHG to attack lol, they come and find him, he must
have a magnet on him somewhere drawing them in lmao.. You gotta admit, it's
funny lol.

Huggles

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 am

Darn, I opened this thread because I thought it was about Grrrrrregorious. But no, it seems to be the women talking about Space again. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm

ohhhhhhh i can talk about grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Smile
he is a great man...he allways make me smile.................and 1 of the best things with him.....he never talks bad about others.
he is just a happy gay..........allways kind.........i like him a lot.......

elin.................
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

I agree elin! Grrr has always been very friendly. He greets all that enter the lobby in a friendly manner. I don't know much about him really. Well, here, I'll list the things I know about Grrrrrr and maybe you and others can add to them.

1. He is male
2. His name is Greg
3. He is eastern Canadian
4. His first language is French
5. He likes to play hearts
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 am

he is in his 30`s..he have or had 2 dogs....he just bought him self a cool car Smile....and he loves money......... bounce
he like to play heart.......and he loves to win......but he is a good loser to Smile
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 pm

I found out today that Grrrr, apparently has BLOCKED rose on his pms!!! And according to rose, he has girlfriend. See, here she is posting it:

BAD_LADY99> hey harm gorius have a new gf ok
BAD_LADY99> don't tell me to talk to him ok
BAD_LADY99> he can have her i don't want to talk to him any more ok
harmony> okay
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr   GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 pm

lol........she is deeply in love in grrrrrrrrrrrrr:)
so every women he talks with is his new girlfriend.............
she is just jealous Smile
Back to top Go down

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: