Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

I am sorry that.......

Go down 
+2
meetme7
CwAzY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

I am sorry that....... Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 am

I am sorry that……….

1. You do not understand the facts of life, to be gay/lesbian someone has
to have been with the same gender.. Suggest you buy a book on this subject.

2. You have no sex life and feel the need to comment on others not taking into
account it takes two.

3. You lead such a sheltered life, which your only enjoyment is to come online day in,
day out and attack in your hider nics.

4. You think that people who are or maybe overweight calling them “fat” is an attack and hurtful.
How wrong you are.

5. Your jealousy has reached an all time low.

6. The information that has been given to you is incorrect and outdated, making you look stupid.

7. You feel the need to involve people’s families and misfortunes in your desperation to seek friends,
and feel wanted.

8. You feel the need in your sad little world, to diss what others may or may not do in their
spare time, and try use this as an attack, for what advantage I have no idea.

9. You think that criticising what someone does for a living hurts them, which only indeed
shows your lack of knowledge about life.

10. You are in your own little bubble, a misfit of civilisation, a disgrace to your nation.

Could go on for ever, gets pretty pitiful that individuals think it’s “cool” to act in a manner as above,
sadly but true this does happen, you know who the above applies to.. All I can say is follow “GOD”
he will show you the error of your ways and guide you to the light.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 am

I love.......

1. That my husband and family love me dearly no matter what mistakes
I have made in the past.

2. That I have met a wonderful person in Lillie, who I adore, who is always
there if you need her, a true loyal, trustworthy friend. Thank you : )

3. That I am getting to know Nathan, and know he is an amazing man with
a lot of qualities. No wonder people are jealous of him.

4. That no matter how much syl annoys me at times, deep down I love her dearly,
and know she is an amazing lady, and helped me through bad times.

5. That Meet has become a friend a dear one at that, who is caring, love our skype
conversations and she is always there if you need her. Thanks : )

6. That Maggie makes me laugh so much, like I said many a time never change.

7. That sneake never judges anyone, speaks her mind, always to the point, and always right.

8. That Victoria is one of the most sweetest and honest ladies I have ever come across online.

9. That Nicky has met and my husband in person and she still talks to us lol.

10. That NO matter what is thrown at me, my friends and family who have made me a stronger
person, who are always there for you, and love the fact that others can not stand the bond
we have, and will stoop to any level to break it, of course without success, our friendship can
not be broken!!!

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

What wonderful posts you two have made ....

I have known Nathan for a few years now and he has always been a good friend from the beginning. Thanks for being there in the time of need!!

I have got to know Vic so much better since Zone closed. I really enjoy our conversations... thanks ViC.

Lillie, we had a shaky start regarding some misunderstanding ... I am glad we have moved forward and now enjoy each others company.

Ange, we also had some disagreement in Bridge (what a place that was!).. once again very pleased that we have sorted that out and we have a good friendship.

We have such fun on skype ... long may our friendships continue.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
cmill_0909
cmill_0909

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 am

Awww! I'm touched...this brought a tear to my eye...Lillie DOES love me! cheers
Ok seriously now...I know these friendships have been thru a lot and what GOOD/HONEST friendship hasn't?
Kinda what it's all about right? And for those who say "oh it's just the net" well I dunno how anyone else thinks...but I've met some people from "the net" and I have got to tell you the ones I've met have generally been kind, generous, funny, and great to be with. So I believe it is MORE than "just the net" Some are just more "shy" than others...no problem...I'll get you yet my pretty..... affraid
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 am

Cmill sweetie i did not want to show my true feelings for you... I love.......
the way you smile, the way you glide your chair through the air.

You have a heart of gold that's never to be sold : )

Hugggzzzz

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 am

okkkk hmmmmm

im happy that i have had the pleasure off becoming everyones friend . i like u all for different reasons . im glad u are all individual and not trying to live in some one elses shoes like some ppl in the world do.

meetme aka fred the evil step mom hehehhee your great for chattin to in chat rooms msn and on skype u make me laugh and have helped me in alot ov ways.

crazy ive met u in person and think u are a great friend and always there when i wanna chat.

lillie oh what can i say about lillie. hmmmmm i must admit at first i didnt know how to take u and sometimes even now i do question it. but u have become a friend i feel i can talk to and have done at times when i have needed a lil bit advice. never stop been yaself hun.

nathan hmmmmm i think ya funny and great to have a laugh with.

cmill lol oh the lovely lectures u have given me in the passed hehehehhee thank you.

victoria we have had some nice chats on msn and in the room and on skype

pinkie hmmmm your great u try and get to know all and u always nice to EVERYONE even when they dont deserve it

moonmom dont know u to well but from the lil chats we have had and the fun in the room can see u are a charactor.

i know i will have probably missed some out ohhhh yeah maggie maggie maggie

maggie i love making laugh on skype when im talking and she starts yelling what what what hehehehe Razz:P.

ok think thats all for now that i can think off.

all i have to say is thank you to each and everyone ov u for been my friend xxxxx
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 am

AWWW
OMG thats so nice post u all ,,
Ty all for the nice words ..but reading all that have the feeling is like goodbye Sad(
Ty for those who are friends and for others .ty for making me laugh
Maggie
Back to top Go down
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:52 am

omg nicky what about me?!
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 am

hmmm what about becca well hunny how can i put into words how happy i am i have had the pleasure ov becoming your friend. hehehe ok im happy i have known becca errrmmmm 6 yrs + .she has always been there to listen to me and vise versa she makes me laugh .but becca hunnypie the quate its all about me has to stop now hehehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry that.......   I am sorry that....... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 am

lol.. well someone has to make it about me!!

on a more serious note, i'm glad i know nickers.. she is always willing to listen, and her accent and quaint use of the english lanugage just cracks me up.. and she is never bitchy or not to excess anyway
Back to top Go down

I am sorry that.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Miscellaneous Personal Issues-
Jump to: