Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Homosexuality

Go down 
+2
spacemariner26
maggie4818mag
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Well going write in this place Big issues cause i have really BIG Issue with something ...
Is about homosexuality .I know almost everybody know my opinion but i want post it in here and i am ok with every different view ,JUST want let everybody know ...Every word what i mean i really meant it ,nothing going change my opinion for this subject .
I dont hate gays i dont accept them ..that is and accepting em is SIN .
Of course the thing isnt ONLy about religion view is about moral , procreation and many other things ....
You read about gays, you watch gays on tv and some of them you don't even know are gay until they come out and say it. If people want to be gay that is their problem...it is a sin against God because He created 1 Man & 1 Women in the Garden of Eden. He instructed them to multiply the Earth...God designed Marriage to be between 1 Man & 1 Woman. He did not create gay people...THE REAL PROBLEM IS NOT THE GAYS BUT THE FACT THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE SOMETHING SACRED LIKE MARRIAGE AND MAKE IT JUST ANOTHER DIRTY WORD..thats what i cant accept ...
lets see ..a mariaige between gays " well Even when i type it i am getting angry .U know what make me more angry ?that the society just thinks thats normal .Most people who i know in my real life they thinks that homosexuality is part of our life . Well thats not true ....WE let gays to walk in their parades ,so i dont blame gays i blame all other people who are ok with that .
In every place in the world exist such a people .. but in some places they just got so much rigths that i am getting sick when i read that is NORMAL gays to adopt children .Unreal .If we continue in this pattern of stupidity, how long will it be before we are fighting for the rights of people to marry their animals, because we already allow people to have sex with their animals and that is becoming more common. After some years we prolly will read about some serial killers want rigths ,and etc etc . The reason we are so acceptable of this lifestyle is because of the crap that is play on tv and in music for so long that we no longer see a problem with it.
God has created only two genders among mankind. He has also given each person a unique identity. The fundamental identity of a person goes beyond physical properties and is also spiritual - primarily related to the soul of a person.
The funny thing what i often here is :maggie u are so closed minded u are such a homophobic "
Well people that has NOTHINg with the education or open or close mind .
Thats sick .disgusting .against every natural LAW ,against God ,against every moral . BUt in our stupid ruined society in nowadays many people just dont even pay attention that the World is going into the END .
I will never accept gays .always i send many petitions agiasnt their mariaige , against adopting children .!!!!!
I heard this too "they are so sensetive " i really dont care what they are ....i care that is just so Unmoral .but who gives a shoe for the moral in these days ??
NOBODY ...i am telling u after some years u will read : " Tom married his cow " ..TOM (first name came to my mind ) and everybody will ever not pay any attention ... and what then ? he will live with his cow and one day day he will adopt 2 children and what then ?
Amazing isnt it ??
BUt thats where we are going ..
i hope only that before this happend The world will wake up
Shame
28.06.2009 was very sad day for the Great Bulgaria ,because then all gays all perverse people they made their parade and they had their triumph !!
Thats one of the black day of the whole history of my country .I will always remember this day like the big shame and i really feel so NOt proud with that .This day when we had to watch all these sick people dressed in pink with some things in ther back sides screaming for equal rigths .."we live in 21 century " we are europians " ..
And thats what my kids will study later ....
OH wait i forget we are part of Europe now ..so we have to accept everthing comming from the West cause if somebody like me say his opinion is called close minded .Live the gays ,live the pedophiles .LIve all these pervert people ...and all other people we are going die in shame being normal ,trying to save our souls ,trying to stop the world to go in full destruction .
Maggie

Last edited by maggie4818mag on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Maggie....It takes courage to make a post like this.....I think.

You know that I don't agree with it at all, but at least you made the post at my request and I really wanted you to get the chance to articulate your ideas without interruption.

Before I make a longer post in reply....I need to think about how to approach this.

I hope that people do not respond to your post in anger. I hope they approach it with some thought about where you live and the context in which your opinions were framed.

This could be an interesting discussion. I hope we can all keep it civil.
Back to top Go down

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Some homosexuals argue that God made them the way they are and that He therefore must approve of homosexuality

We have to adapt to changing cultural standards of propriety.

Our religions are not excuses for public ridicule of a harmless couple. Even if we have a heritage of intolerance and hate, we are not entitled to continue discrimination.

I'm not trying to start an argument about what Jesus said about homosexuality.

However, I will remind you he did say, "Love thy neighbor."

We should not condemn or judge gay couples, much less publicly grimace or complain about them.

If each of us does not show tolerance and acceptance, we accept that hate and close-mindedness still have room in our changing society.

And that would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello Lilie .
I know in most topics u have different opinion then me and i am ok with that
BUT
Plz dont tell me that your world is richer cause u accept people what they are .
Some things cant be accepted ,do u accept pedophiles ,serial killers , people who make se x with animals ????
Are u telling me they are like you and me ?
I hope u not
This with :gays are born like that " thats so famouse phrase to exuse em that i am really sick of hearing it .of course somebody will need to say that ?how many politics ,famouse people are gays ?\
Many so OF course they have to think for some exuses to make people BELIEVE thats normal
Plz Liliee one think is to accept somebody with different opinion and another thing to accept such a perverses
Maggie
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Hello meety
I will tell u ONLY one thing ..
THERE IS NO ONE RELIGION WHO ALLOW GAYS !!! NO jews .no cristians no musilms and etc !!!!
DONT plz say that these Jesus words ..means about gays ?
GAYS are pervers ,,they are subnormal.amoral they are against every GOD law !!!!
About hate ..well only accepting em means i am going agaisnt Gods words !! thats SIN
I cant love something what is said is WRONG !!!!!
Maggie
Back to top Go down

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicky

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm

well well
hmmm
i personally dont have a problem with gay ppl i have alot of gay friends both male and female.been gay isnt against the law but im sure their is an age limit on it . as for it been a sin well most things ppl do in life is a sin in some way. we are all sinners.

wen i was growing up we had a set ov lesbians living in one house and a set of gay men living in another in our street now the lesbians got taunted and victimised and yes ile admit i was one the children that did it . but as i grew up i realised they where ppl just like me.i always say each to their own.

i do think thjat gay ppl shud be given the same rights as straight ppl ie to marry and to adopt children or foster children.
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Well maggz, again your opinions have been a strong one, but to be honest i am not 100% sure how you have got from sexuality to serial killers to having sex with animals.

As promised I will reply, you may not like it.. We are all entitled to our opinion and this is exactly what this forum is all about.

Nontheless, it's done, you are born homosexual, if people were given the choice they would want like you and I our children to carry in your footsteps, carry on your good name and so on.

What you should do is ask yourself would you love your daughter/son any less if they came home one day and told you that they were homosexual? I think not, you would stand by them and love them as you always have. These homosexuals that you despise also have parents, put yourself in their shoes for a moment.

You could be talking to a gay/lesbian every day and you may not know it, and really get on well with that person, if you happened to have found out their sexuality would you then stop talking to them?

I know a few homosexuals, they are good people, they can not help their sexuality, I know of the parades you talk of. There are parades about many things, it's peoples own choice to attend these parades or not, and I bet that in a homosexual parade, you will find a lot of straight people there.

As to the other things you have mentioned ie, serial killers and sex with animals then pedophiles, they do not even fall in same category as homosexuality, they are criminals, your sexuality is not a criminal offence, therefore has no bearing on your post "homosexuality".

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

hello Crazy ,
Well everybody has his own opinion .
Only one thing i want tell u about son/daugher
First they dont come one day and tell "MOM i am gay "
Before that there are million sighs which show something is wrong . Parents have to see that ,many things show in the behaviour of kids something is wrong . Thats not happend for some days .
Second many things dapends how people raise their kids .Of course if you raise your son/daugher that being gay is normal is just ok ..one day OF course he can come and tell u that .But if u learn him /her thats agaisnt every Gods law and every moral he or she will know HOW wrong is .And will try not to parade with it !!
3) u said gays arent like other perverese pedophiles and etc cause they dont harm ..Well they Do harm the moral ,they ruin it ...and thats more even then psysical harm !
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Maggie think of it like this...

Imagine you have fallen in love with the person of your dreams, and the two of you have discussed it and have decided to get married. Now imagine that the person you wish to marry is of a different race. It wouldn't be a big deal, right?

Well, if this situation had occurred about 50 years ago, it would have been a huge deal. Just a generation ago, many places banned mixed marriages. It seems absurd, doesn't it?

Discriminating against an individual like that because of the color of their skin? This is a situation that we are familiar with, and most all of us agree that just because a person has different colored skin does not make them any different on the inside.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Hmmmm so now you are saying that you should teach your children not to become homosexual?? thats absurd, thats like telling them what or what not to believe in, and you would not be thanked for it. You should let your children grow up how THEY want to grow up, show them between right and wrong, dont tell them who they should love or not love.

Your sexuality has nothing whatsoever to do with how someone has been brought up.

Off course pedophiles, sex with animals etc are criminal acts.. loving someone is NOT criminal whether loving same gender or not.

I also noticed that you altered your original post a little.

The world is not going to end cause of who you sleep with, yes get the criminal acts of the streets, I totally agree with that.

If the world is going to end it will end cause of all the nuclear bombs in the world, guns, wars, violence, crime, so on and so forth, I know you are not that naieve to believe this is only because of someones sexuality, and totally disagree that you are even comparing ones sexuality to these kind of acts.

(before one wonders yes I added on a little afterwards)

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Quote :
I will tell u ONLY one thing ..
THERE IS NO ONE RELIGION WHO ALLOW GAYS !!! NO jews .no cristians no musilms and etc !!!!

Sorry I forgot to reply to this...

The three biggest religions in the world, Christianity, Islam and Judaism, have traditionally been against homosexuality. However, you will be surprised to learn that Conservative Jewish order, Unitarian Universalist, Episcopal, Lutheran and Unity Church accept homosexuality.

Native American religions consider that homosexuals have a special gift and many times homosexuals end up becoming Shamans of their tribes.

There are many religions across the world which accept homosexuality and homosexuals are not discriminated against for their sexual orientation. People have to be taught that homosexuality is not a crime and that homosexuals should be embraced and accepted. This can only be done if religions change their views on homosexuality and just educate their congregation. The religions that do not accept homosexuality can learn a thing or two from all the other religions that welcome homosexuals in their fold.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
nicky

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:33 pm

i agree with crazy there . u may teach your child that homosexuality is wrong and one day they may decide hey its not so bad they are ppl .

they may come in one day and say mum im homosexual and there will probably be no warning signs. cause u have drummed it into them its wrong they will learn to hide the fact they are . they will have relationships they may even get married but they may also hold that secret deep inside them .

as for saying its against all gods well i wasnt brought up in a religion i wasnt even baptised my parents yes let me be who i wanted to be and if i choose to go into a religion they wud have backed me. but i didnt .
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Becareful of agreeing with me nicky sweetie, you may get called a follower and someone who does not have a mind of their own, would not want that for you.

Infact, I believe some notice when, where and how I post my replies, bit freaky huh? don't even notice myself go figure.

However, I must admit that my first post on this subject was already spoken about earlier last night, which was also my view, therefore, asked someone else to check over it before I actually posted it, and was told it was fine, when it gets to that stage, takes away the meaning about the forum. Nontheless, I shall not be deterred from such mindless acts, from ones who have nothing better to do and see when, how a post is done lol.. pretty funny when you think about it hehe.

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

Amazing i am really amazed from the fact how u people really think that homosexuality is just ok !!!
The comparasion with different races is just so not correct . Different races has nothing to do with Gods laws .
U are made to be woman means u are supposed to sleep with a man !!!
The most what i really like is to read how doesnt accept gays is discrimination .this word and terrorism are so modern now lmao .
Even i think i am one of the most tolerant people ...and i am really shocked from all posts until here .
Unfortunately thats what i read dialy in every forums about homosexuals .Sigh .
Meetys the fact that some group accept homosexuality doesnt mean is RIGTH !!
Some people over the World think that sleeping with your mom and Dad is ok .U know that ?i can even tell u some towns where this is allowed !! Every religion have some groups who deny the basic and make their own rules !!Does that mean is right cause SOME of people allow it ???
Of course is not !!! Some people say :sleeping with your pets is ok ?IS that make it right ?
There are laws !! They are made to be followed .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gods Laws !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moral laws !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some unwritten Laws !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course many people will try to break those laws !Why we have to follow them ?
And i know that we live in 21 CENTURY !!!! Trust me i do know !! i know that people fight for their rights ,i know that today people want to speak free for everything ,i know that the World improved so many things ,the science is growing every sec ,we are learning new things every day and etc .BUt does that mean that we have to follow the wrong things ??
let see something ..i guess all of you think that killing is wrong !! So u think thats bad and u judge it but u are ok with the gays which is write in your Bible is wrong ! SO u choice some things u dont like and u take em for wrong ..but other laws u dont like and u accept em .Well thats VERY wrong . The laws arent made for people to like em or not .. they are made to keep the world far from the chaos ! Just think a little ...u accept gays ,some people accept pedophiles ,another accept sex with animals ...whoa ... Soon what will be the World like ?:
And i want that u try get the point .I dont speak that gays are bad people ! i am sure u know i dont speak for em like personality ! long time when i was student i knew some gays (2).. and i cant say there were bad people .BUT thats NOT the point .The point is that accepting this means u will accept all kind of pervesion one day !! People mind is very easy manipulated !!! U see every day in the medias ...u read every day in papers how the "poor " gays has any rights .But all that is to manipulate your mind ,cause some people have interest from that!
The sexual perverse is like dental caries ...
Is disease where bacterial process damage tooth .lead to losing tooth ,infection ,and in some cases damage dead !!
So what u do when u have caries ???U go to dentist to stop the damage !! U dont let it go ..cause u know can make many troubles !
Some of my friends here they use to tell me "magie i dont care who is sleeping with who !!BUt well people have to care for that cause every person is part 0f this society !! When the biggest mass of people accept every kind of degradation then our society is done !!BUt first what is important is it clear to all of us what is moral ?
there are 2 perspectives -personal morality which is what you feel from your conscious as right and social morality which is what the society as a whole feels to be right.
So if somebody think thats ok being sexual perverse is moral DOES that mean that the society have to accept that ?
NO ! AND NO ! AND NO !AND NO !!!!!
years ago people were dying for their big concepts of the world ,in the place where this gay parade was made here ,,My grand grand DAD lost his life dying for the freedom of Bulgaria . He wll turn in his tomb if he see for what people now are fighting .Some perverse people want their rights !!! And the "modern "society is is accepting that !
I am sick of this daily degradation
I am sick to read how people are ok with everything
I am sick of reading how people dont care for anything
I am sick of this society !!!
Dangity !!
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am

Lololol calm down.

Lmao maggzz, you are going from one extreme to another as usual lol, that's the beauty about your posts, you are strongly opinionated.

This morning you said to me that you liked my posts cause I do not attack or defend, I have absolutely no reason to do either, I will only attack if I have been attacked, voicing your opinion on a subject such as this is not an attack. As I have said many times, people are entitled to their opinion, whether it be right or wrong, I would love to be able to change your opinion on this subject cause I do think you are wrong, but I know I can't, as you can't with other people's opinions. But I do hope that you take on board all that's been and may be said by everyone, take on board their opinions and reasons as to why they have come to their opinion, and not look at it as an attack, against your beliefs.

Recently, people have questioned my sexuality, again that is their opinion, but to be honest I think it is because they do not actually know, and find it as some form of an attack against me. I can categorically say that being almost 40 years of age, in love with the man I am married to, that I know my sexuality, also pretty sure people wondered if I would mention this, and well I don't want to let my fans down, CrAzY is Hetrosexual. so there you have it : )

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am

Maggie....can I just point out a small inconsistency in your argument?

You say that 'some' people accept homosexuality, then you say that it is accepted in every forum you visit. So far, in all of the posts I have read so far it seems that everyone disagrees with your assertions. In each of your posts, it seems clear that you have these extreme views but nobody really listens or respects your opinion on this matter - regardless of where you share them.

SO...in light of this....may I ask you.... what does this tell you about your argument and are you right and is EVERYBODY else wrong?
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 am

lol @ you maggie

I definitely do not consider a person who is tempted by homosexual activities to be a pervert, as some unfortunately do. Heterosexuals are tempted daily by the visual stimuli around them and yet it does not mean they are inherently bad. Likewise God does not reject a person because they have an inner propensity towards homosexuality. Every person is tempted to misuse his or her sexuality but temptation itself is not a sin. Jesus was tempted in every way we are, and yet He was without sin. The Bible does not call temptation a sin and neither should we. God knows we will be tempted to live against His plan but His desire is for us to resist such temptation.

Jesus died for our sins, not for our sexuality. Jesus liberates us to a new life of love in God. Neither heterosexual love nor homosexual love is sinful in itself. Sex acts become sinful when we exploit or abuse another person, abandoning the ways of love. The relationship of two women or two men can be just as loving as a relationship between a woman and a man. Christ died for the sins of both homosexual and heterosexual persons. Therefore, gays and lesbians can freely come to the saving grace of Jesus Christ and still retain their identity and the authentic expression of their sexuality.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 am

I am right for my self space .The fact people think different then me doesnt make me feel i am wrong .
U think what u think ..and i think what i think !!!
And space i dont really care if somebody respect or listen my opinion ! i knew even before to post it the reactions will be those ! I am kinda proud with my post if i have to admit .. extreme or not thats is what i really think . And i am not going post something ONLY cause people will like it or respect it ... i dont play like that .I am not going say something what will people say hey yayyyyy i respect her opinion or to like it . I think on my way doesnt depend what other people think .i form my opinion not under people opinions .
I am not posting that to change your opinion so u dont try to change mine !
I am not agree with No one post on that until now ..so u arent agree with my post .Thats ok
Thats why exist discussion.
Prolly in some places in the post i messed the things but i think i put enough light on my opinion .
Back to top Go down
madelief_5

madelief_5

Homosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality   Homosexuality EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 am

Maggie,

The word is LOVE !!

You love your mom and dad, you love animals (but not in a sexual way).
Its sad, but people like that excist.
But that kind of things will never be tolerated !!
Whats wrong with real love in a relationship ?
A relation between 2 human beings ?
When people really love eachother it should be mean to stop that.
Its mentioned more in other posts, but in the past a catholic and a protestant couldnt marry because:
2 believes on 1 pillow, the devil sleeps in between.
So you had to be unhappy your whole life, because you could never marry the person you were in love with.

I think we have learned from the past.

Even when people love the same gender its: LOVE

In lots of relations between women and men there isnt love at all !!

But better live without love, because the rule is :: Men and Women can only be married ?

When gays adopt kids, the kids can have a better childhood than lots of others with a mom and dad.

Thers is so much wrong in the world like childabuse, childsoldiers and lots more.
That are things worth fighting.

But dont fight :: LOVE

And Maggie : obicham te, but hope you will be conscious one day !

Madelief
Back to top Go down

Homosexuality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: