Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Homosexuality Part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Homosexuality Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 am

So a friend of mine was talking and she said wants to be a lesbian, but she thought it was a sin. I said well you smoke and that is a sin too. So that brings up a few questions...

Is all sin equal to God?

Which of these is the worse sin?

Why do both of these sins make your fingers smell?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

OH NO >>>GGGGGGG
sins arent equal !! OMG G ..isnt same thing to steal for to survive and to kill somebody !!!!!!!!!
Smoke is sin yes !!!!!!
OMG why i ever waste my time to discuss something so serious in net ???
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

nothing wrong with u voicing your opinion maggie but we are all entitled to our opinions.

i understand u feel strongly about this and thats fine hun.

i personally am not bothered if someone is homosexual or straight.

as i said we all are sinners in some way .
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

I think maggie would only make sure to say in her ways that she doenst understand and not will understand any homosexual people ! She my has say it a bit in a too hard way !
But by the way must we understand all things or accept all sexual ways who people like to go ??
no we must not !
Iam realy amaze how many of you all tell you has a lot of homosexual ffriends..
they are in real life or " friends " in the net ? i think that much different! ( cause the net is full with weired folks )
I can say i hasnt any homosexual friends in my real life and so far i know no one of my net friends too.
I also wouldnt accept in my real life if a homo would start to flirt with my husband ,,and i would kick a women in the ass who viste me in my house and would ask me for sex ..
I has no idea what i would say if my kids are homosexual ...but i can say i wold not be happy !
So far my dauhgter is engaged and my son brings nice looking girls at home ....AND as MOTHER i can say is that zackly what i like to see Smile
The Homos and Lesbien me total no matter, they can make parades ,,they can be happy ,,but no one must sells me that parents are happy with the thought a other men make love !!!
and thats what maggie has would say ..we must not all find it = NORMAL
At last the most of them harmless and show it not overall .. the world has real sick people ..like them who rape kids , womens and who kills them after ..
maggie forget the homos and Lesbien and concentrate that us Kids not get rape ,,that the net isnt full with pics of litte people who must take sexual pracic for total sick people . And any relegion has not to do with sex ..
ok ,, now lets all get the sex who we like Razz

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 am

lol Syl....

Well Maggie...I think, though I can't be sure, that you've finally found somebody who agrees with you.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality Part 2   Homosexuality Part 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 am

Yay
I like all what Sylvia said i admit ..
Well my dear german i really try to forget homos and to concentrate over other world problems but really is hard to forget u see why ?!?!almost everybody like and accept em .
So know i wont never accept this.
Maggie
Back to top Go down

Homosexuality Part 2
Page 1 of 1