Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

How Smart Is Your Right Foot? Empty
PostSubject: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?   How Smart Is Your Right Foot? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 am

You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain
cannot handle. You don't have to believe me, just try it!

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?   How Smart Is Your Right Foot? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:16 am

We don't see you post anymore Crazy!

Is everything OK?
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?   How Smart Is Your Right Foot? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Interesting post cwazy : )

How did you manage to do it without posting though?

Ahhhh....life is full of mysteries!!!

Oh...and to answer your question....my right foot appears to be smarter than foxthree : )
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?   How Smart Is Your Right Foot? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm

It Figures.

your brain is in your foot.

Very pleased you are more intelligent though.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Smart Is Your Right Foot?   How Smart Is Your Right Foot? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm

No no no no.....please don't misunderstand : )

This has nothing to do with where my brain is....it was a simple joke...suggesting that my foot was more intelligent than you. Heaven forbid that I should bring my brain into it!

Now...how can you possibly disagree with that?
Back to top Go down

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fun Stuff - jokes, surveys and other light hearted topics-
Jump to: