Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Happy Birthday Lillie : )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Happy Birthday Lillie : ) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Lillie : )   Happy Birthday Lillie : ) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 am

Now, here's a thing! I seldom make posts in celebration of a person's birthday, but I find myself compelled to do it now. Perhaps it is because you are turning 30 - a significant benchmark - or perhaps it is because we have shared so much over the past few months. Whatever my motivation, here a are few words about you to mark this moment of time.

So, as you languish in the sunshine of the Spanish Riviera - high on sangria and paella - take a moment to consider who you are and who you want to be. You are about to move into your thirties - a truly wonderful period of life. It is an age that allows you a certain confidence - not too young and not too old. Even people who don't know you or understand you will begin to take your opinions seriously and afford you respect without the preconception of 'She's too young to know about this'. It's a magical number - it signifies an awakening into 'real' adulthood - not the transitional and tentative foray into maturity that is known as the 'twenties'. Enjoy this new perception that people will have of you and use it well : )

There will be other changes too. The pace at which you operate will and must slow down. You will prioritise better. The urgency and impetuousness of youth will begin to give way to a more balanced and thoughtful reflection of what is really important to you. Of course, it is a given - apparently - that you will get more horny : ) They tell me women peak sexually around this age - so good luck with that!

These changes are inevitable - I know you will embrace them : ) Take confidence from your strengths. You are an intelligent woman, passionate and caring. You are resilient to the ruthless attacks of others - who would like to picture you as some kept woman living in her parents' basement. Continue to fuel their fantasies as you have always done, whilst remaining immune to the poison that they try to infect you with. Remember, there will always be monkeys and the Lord our God put them on this world for our entertainment.

Most of all - enjoy what you do - whatever that may be - don't be dissuaded by others in your choices. Life is composed of many chapters and the length and content of those chapters is determined by you and nobody else. Never find yourself influenced by the machinations of those that are obviously envious of who you are and what you have. You are surrounded by the love of your family and friends - in the final analysis - this is all that matters.

Happy 30th Birthday : )

Nathan
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lillie : )   Happy Birthday Lillie : ) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

Very Happy happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday ........................belated:)

hope u had a great day....with lots of caka and gifts.........

hugsssssssssssssssssssss from me......
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lillie : )   Happy Birthday Lillie : ) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

LILIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ,
U belgian sweety Happy Birthday to you .
wish u much happinses ,money and all this stuff what people wish for BDS ..dont pay attention to anything in this freaking life only to things which are worth ,
enjoy every min of your 30 ..the best age .
I hope when u reach your 60 .i could wish u same in this forum in same place heh
Maggie
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lillie : )   Happy Birthday Lillie : ) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 am

happy birthday hope u have a fantastic day hun. xxxxx
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Lillie : )   Happy Birthday Lillie : ) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 am

bounce okieeeeeeeee Smile right day to day....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAV SIS........have a great day ...with lots of funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

hugsssssssssss from elin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Lillie : )
Page 1 of 1