Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Loyalty...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm

loyalty !!!!!!!!

that isnt only a word ...you is loyal in the real world ,,then you can to be loyal to friends in a net also!!!
If people doesnt have honoar to themself , if people only think and work for themself,, if people doesnt care if they hurt the feelings of friends ...then such people hasnt a idea of loyalty.
Such people more bad as all the trash in some lobbys who only there to insult ...
People who runs after you ,,who tells you after a very short time that you now is the best friend of them.......that should always let get you distrustful!
Iam now over 10 years in the net ....and not many things let me get sprechless for a while ....but today i could see a very traitor act who let me puke without end !
and yes Lillie there is a loyalty in the net ...I stay 100 % loyal to a few friends and these friends to me .....and whatever we do and say sometimes we would with important things stay like a wall against the rest of the world ...
That is for sure very rare in the net ,,but for sure in the real world too..
Lillie just lets take this traitor as pard in us life where we has learn a lot !!
The life teach us good and bad things !!
And all i can say is put this unloyalty trash out of your life like i did it Smile

Sylvia
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Loyalty must be trash talking your friends when they decide to do something constructive instead of hanging out at some dead end site with some woebegones.
Loyalty must be backstabbing someone at the first sign of a change instead of showing support.
Loyalty must be expecting your friends to be sheep and waiting for approval before they act.
Loyalty must be bringing something to a public forum that could be discussed in private.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:05 pm

see lillie!!!!!!!
that a typical exemplar of a nettrash who hasnt any idea of loyalty !!!

sylvia
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm

So.

Crazy goes to SHG and that has upset you?

Maybe a discussion on true friendship would be the next thread Basketball

lol!

True colors certainly show!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 am

hi fox whoever you are......

nope , that wasnt what us has upset . We would understand if the banned people go back to play there if the bann is over!!! Many people get a bann , take it and start again .
But to understand why we are upset here ,,you must understand why we got banned there.. Lillie, Crazy and me got banned for being host there and cause we wont not more work everyday many hours for Habor Helper and she only did kick us in the ass if there was something who HH hasnt find good. There was never a point where we could argu with HH she act at SHG ..let me say it like a dictator!
And we are not upset we are more sprechless and disappoint that crazy has begg by HH to get the job back where she 100 % get the same problems with the SHG leader like before.
I wish crazy that she now find there what her life make more happy !

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:30 am

Interesting!

I understand the HH you speak of is no longer at SHG.

I believe crazy did a good job in the ladder room before the troubles and enjoyed it very much. It would seem normal for her to accept an invitation to run one again bearing in mind WGC failed to deliver the goods. Good on her for accepting.

But if you were true friends of hers then you'd accept it as something she wants to do. Instead, a veiled jibe on the pretence of asking what 'loyalty' means is presented. Then again some of you were never good at spotting differences in color between the pots and kettles.

Well done Crazy for doing what YOU want to do rather than what others say you should do. It certainly proves what friendship really means to some!
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 pm

You still don't get it. I am not surprised.

If you claim to be Crazy's friend, then why attack her loyalty on an open forum? Perhaps you should look up the word 'Friendship'.
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:31 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:02 am

No wonder you have very few friends left.

True friendship also means understanding and forgiving.

Someone was once heavily criticized for dropping a friendship due to the people Crazy associated with. Seems you are dropping a friendship because she decided to run a ladder room at SHG.

Perhaps you should study the word 'Hypocrisy' too.
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm

I see you haven't denied that you have dumped Crazy because she has gone to SHG.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 am

foxthree aka Heartssssss ..... you is even not loyal to yourself!!! You hasnt enough selfrespect to speak here with your real nic ,,you hasnt a idea of loyalty but you try to get a little bit attention of the people who doesnt like you cause you are nuts. You cant life that we are doesnt like you that you get so damn pissed that is start to look very childish!
Why does you not concentrate to learn hearts , then maybe do some people accept you more then as a silly inciter??
And dont tell us you isnt Heratsssss ...simple your IP tells us that ....
Maybe you can get the host of the ladder as your best friend if you only try hard enough!

Laugh so hard over you here lol!
Sylvia
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 am

So what DID you dump her for then?
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 am

Sorry to disappoint you Sylvia, but foxthree isn't me. When I have something to say, I don't need the cover of a hider to boost up courage. Perhaps your IP identifier needs to be repaired, although I know only the site administrator can track them, and last I checked, that wasn't you ;-).
Nathan will verify if you doubt my word (which I am sure you do).
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:47 am

I would suggest that one of the site admins has indeed spoken to Sylvia, hence her post. Either that or she is just guessing which makes it all the more hilarious.

If you can read my IP from this post then you will be pleased to know it is lovely and sunny in New York!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

hearts aka fox .....just dont bore us with excuses .......like i said you even isnt loyal to yourself ...the fact is 100% you both are the same person and now figure out why i know that miss finessless
You need hidernics also at Hardwood ---and that all only cause to run after some player ....you should be ashamed

lol sylvia
Back to top Go down

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am

lol!

Are you so really certain that I am Heartsss? Is your proof based solely on an IP address?

I look forward to the long list of names you will come up with now. But of course hiders don't bother you, do they?
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

nope hider doesnt bother me , even if we had not your IP we can see on your penetrant writing it is you. you has always the feeling to have the last word and no matter what what for a nic ,,,you only bore us ......or shall we believe you want to be a real, loyal friend to us now ? Begg more for the attention fox aka heartssssss

sylvia
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Loyalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty...   Loyalty... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 pm

lol!

What makes you think I would want to be any kind of friend, real OR loyal? What a big ego you must have if you think I would.

Quote :
I can honestly state that I didn't dump crazy cause she went to SHG : )

So come on! what DID you dump her for?
Back to top Go down

Loyalty...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next