Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

where the hell is my avatar ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_AdRaMeLeCh

_AdRaMeLeCh

where the hell is my avatar ? Empty
PostSubject: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 pm

this forum is meant ta be OPEN why the hell has my avatar been taken off.......... the old pic?can u plz let me know think its pretty pathetic to do that just because my religious beliefs do not fit in have a backbone n let people express themselves

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because fuck was edited and its free speech)
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Honey...I had a problem with it...as I EXPLAINED to you privately....

That's about all I will say...

Now dance somewhere else : )
Back to top Go down
_AdRaMeLeCh

_AdRaMeLeCh

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 pm

thought this site was for u ta get things said think its f***g pathetic i cannot express my views
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

lol! Classic.

If it offends Space it gets removed.

So much for his sermons on free speech!

Color checking in progress.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Your views are meaningless...cya...keep serving up the slop and enjoy life : )

Anyway...I thought you would enjoy the word 'Hell' so much more.
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 pm

A Little Bird tells us that Adramelech has been banned from this forum.

Yes, Space has indeed become a moderator! Capt_Space_91D
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm

I prefer the title:

Space Helper....or at a real push....Harbor Phantom

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

lol!

That was quite funny.

Interesting point though. You chose to to model yourself on another dictator moderator who exhibits bias and favouritism and a complete lack of fairness.

I wonder what Lillie would psychoanalyze that as?
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 am

Hmmm I think someone is trying to launch of an active radar guided missile (such as the AIM-120 AMRAAM)
but the only thing launched today in here FOXTHREE is a dense-packed Nuclear air biscuit. You need to freshen up a tad. May I suggest Extra Strength Massengil? Or perhaps just plain old Drano Douche =0)

Will the next NATO pilot please report to the Men's restroom..... The Valet is on break and stall #2 needs a good cleaning.
Back to top Go down
foxthree

PostSubject: Re: where the hell is my avatar ?   where the hell is my avatar ? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Isn't google great?
Back to top Go down

where the hell is my avatar ?
Page 1 of 1