Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Hello from new member from Hardwood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HenryM

Hello from new member from Hardwood Empty
PostSubject: Hello from new member from Hardwood   Hello from new member from Hardwood EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Henry and I am a new member to this forum. I have read how things go in here, so I hope you will be easy with me Smile

I regulary play Hearts, Spades , Euchre and Backgammon at Hardwood.
I have been gaming onlinie for a few years and I can recommend Hardwood as a safe place to play.
I have been talked into joining this site to add a 'Hardwood' dimension to the posts ( as Nathan put it) lol.
I know a few of you from Hardwood like Orange, Nathan and Sylvia and I hope to get to know more of you soon. I think its a great idea to have a site for the discussion of games rooms so i will try to post as often as I can.
Thats all for now.

Henry:)
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member from Hardwood   Hello from new member from Hardwood EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

Henryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Good to see you on board man!!!

Bring something fresh to the forum...let's hear about a successful games site for a change lol
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Hello from new member from Hardwood   Hello from new member from Hardwood EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

welc henry Smile Smile
I play with henry at hardwood many years now ... sigh i never could get him to SHG or WGC , either he will play at MSN hearts , but still henry is a player who i call true lowman.
Henry i will never forget the first game we played at hardwood and a low player got the Queen passed of me ...and i has lead spades then lolol
I got total confused as this player did start to scream at me = PNP Idiot ... i had no idea what PNP means ... Thank god henry was there and did explain and we did start a big disscussion about PNP and lowmangame.
Now enjoy some details of us life here and bring some of your fun in here Smile

Sylvia
Back to top Go down

Hello from new member from Hardwood
Page 1 of 1