Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Posting logs..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Quote :
Posting logs of Na_Nashi for example is childish and serves no other purpose than to try and humiliate people.

So foxthree don't you think nashi is childish talking about me every day and trying to humiliate me? Does this not prove how senseless anything he says is? He only 'preaches' nonsense when he has the back up of fossil, lili_di, Baby Quilly, zips and naby? (Note the odd one out lili_di. )

Doing this in front of that bunch says it all and for what many have said over the years is that he is a stalker. Look what he did to +msswthng and many others to see if he could get them to lose their tokens. If you are lucky maybe nashi will show you his site and all the thousands of logs he has on people which are all in special folders Smile Pages and pages of useless information. Why do you think he stays logged on for 24hrs? Think about that for one moment. Thank you.

When confronted about anything he clams up. I know for a fact you know about this foxthree. Just sad that you won't say so on here, yet try to make us believe you are a 'friend' of his.
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 pm

....but the events like this said in a chatroom are childish thus cant you see the childishness reposting them here or just a sense of domination. Basically you are correct in being able to post them where and when you wish but if the childish behaviour offends you to a point why bask in the light more? Why not take another approach and just ignore them and be the better human (if such a thing exists) instead of lowering yourself to their level and getting the reaction? Afterall I do believe things are placed in chatrooms just for you to drag them here. This is one of the main reasons why I laugh at it all. I see they are trying to get a reaction so I laugh at that... then I laugh at everyone's reaction then I laugh at the whole thing in a nutshell. Maybe I am wrong but I can see this coming all the time and everyone likes to whine about it but no one really makes the effort in trying to stop it. Which makes me wonder if some peoples lives are just that boring that they need this attention (on both sides) or people in the world are just generally stupid?

After all the dust is settled take a long look and see just who is the 'dancing monkey' without chat logs posted in here what would you have? With them posted you are more informed. I see both sides but is does get repetitious thus my comment about "the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round".

As I see it (for whatever its worth) both sides feed off each other and neither can let go because they just CANT.

The only reason why Im against it in here is because it was most likely ignored or already handled in the chatroom so why bring it here as well for other than reasons already mentioned? It can be stopped here with discussion and tactics rater than reposting.

P.S. Im tired of saying this is my view. If people cant understand the fact this is a view and nothing more then so be it.

Endrin
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Quote :
After all the dust is settled take a long look and see just who is the 'dancing monkey' without chat logs posted in here what would you have?

You say ignore I notice you never have!

Remember nashi started this nonsense way before people started taking logs, these are NOT all my logs. Nashi being the arrogant person (I'm being polite) that he is, always tries to get one better, especially against women. Doesn't that tell you something?

Quote :
The only reason why Im against it in here is because it was most likely ignored or already handled in the chatroom so why bring it here as well for other than reasons already mentioned?

No nothing was handled in the chatroom as you can see it is the usual suspects continuously doing it. Do you see anyone answering back or defending themselves? You also seem to forget that a few are banned in a certain place so this is the easiest place for all to see how the ignorant behave.

Its about time you saw the bigger picture.

So again, I say thank you for the 'dig' at me.

Last edited by meetme7 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Maybe if you get off the "Endrin is digging at me" horse and see the comment I made was in general you might have insight to the fact I am referring to all not just one. I am well aware that logs are sent to you. If a person is such a womanizer why not avoid rather than engage? I can see some defense is needed but where is the 'overkill' line drawn? Maybe my idea is too rational or maybe my expectations are set too high for people? Those could very much be my faults but those faults are what I bring to the table. You are right I dont see the whole picture but if I take what is said in here without defense from the opposing parties then I become knowledgeable in one side and one side only and wouldnt that make me biased and prejudiced? Only favoring one side rather than getting the true picture? As you know when you have a group of people it is easily influenced among them what one person says to them without truly knowing the circumstance at hand. Its based on the trust and judgement of that person that others will back and agree and isnt that wrong as it stands? It can be used as a form of manipulation. I mean if there is someone you utterly dispise isnt it easy to fabricate some aspects of stories to your group to make it work in your advantage and him have more then one enemy? Its nature and is emotionally based for the outward caring for the person the group supports. Hence only one side is ever seen. Alot plays in such arguements as well. Time of day. Emotional stress. Alot of things that have no attachment to the initial arguement play factors in the original arguement and what is said.

I noticed you picked out the 'dancing monkey' comment which by context can be either side but once again it was taken as a Dig. If you going to quote what I say then quote the whole presentation and stop nickle and diming me to death on partial saying that can be easily twisted to fit you statements.. the rest following was:

Quote :
With them posted you are more informed. I see both sides but is does get repetitious thus my comment about "the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round".

Last edited by Endrin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Quote :
If you are lucky maybe nashi will show you his site and all the thousands of logs he has on people which are all in special folders Pages and pages of useless information.

That may be so,

But posting logs that either you have made or has been sent to you is different because......?

One final point: I don't pretend to be anyone's friend, and I say what I want to say.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Quote :
But posting logs that either you have made or has been sent to you is different because......?

OMG this is the whole point!!!

I don't know why HE has such an issue with it. Perhaps you could ask him.

Endrin and, you for that matter foxthree, don't read the logs if it bothers you both so much
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:48 pm

I don't really care if HE has an issue with it or not.

I have an issue with it because on one hand you complain of his past logging actions and that is bad, and on the other hand you are trying to justify doing the same thing.

If you are going to do it, don't complain he did it to you.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Sigh!

I am in no way complaining. I was actually trying to explain to you and it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Never mind.

Happy posting
Back to top Go down

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Actually it doesnt. It just shows your side in a vengence. I stand behind my post on this. Whats said in here is TOTALLY one-sided until the accused comes forth so I refuse to see your side in being totally right. Given his/hers right to publish a post in defense is their right but until then this is ALL second hand BS.

Please read my post again and much slower. I gave reasoning behind my statement. I dont know the WHOLE truth and neither does ANYONE else based on biased remarks.

Im sure you can see exactly where I am coming from with my manipulation comment if you dont then a finer definition can be presented.

Based on you heart drawn comments Im positive your emotions are clouding your thought. Your right to stick up for a friend is seen. You are CERTAINLY not neutral or objective while in that condition because all you see is vengence and an eye for an eye but then that still doesnt bring the most important factor thats involved...... RESOLVE.

Im sure you Lillie do NOT know the whole story or atleast from the other person's view so please dont run symantics with me.

My arguement here isnt the matter or the content, but, how people react to it. Do 2 wrongs make it right? That doesnt only apply here on this side but on their's also.

Endrin
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 am

So Endrin ..in which side u are ??
Cause i reread and reread vert carefully and sound to me like u defend the "other "side "
I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 am

For the sake of clarification...this site was created to allow discussion. If logs stimulate discussion - that's fine.

What amazes me in this debate is that three 'facts' are overlooked....so let's review them:

Fact 1: Neither I nor meetme have ever claimed that making logs or presenting them in any context (forum or lobby) is necessarily a bad thing. Please quote me if I have - I think you will draw a blank.

Fact 2: Na Nashi has mocked Meetme on several occasions for making logs (not just posting them in this forum)

Fact 3: Na Nashi is a notorious logger. His logging obsession, coupled with his almost psychotic stalking of certain individuals, is well known to all the people who have been acquainted with him for some years.

So, in light of these facts...Na Nashi is a hypocrite. A man for whom contradiction is a way of life. Not only does he hypocritically mock others who engage in the same activity that he is almost synonymous with, but he outright lies in the face of accusations that he has done so. If anyone thinks I have misrepresented these facts - they are welcome to challenge me openly in a lobby of their choice and one where I am not banned. I can guarantee here and now that Na nashi will not take up that challenge - he is more content with monologues stating his innocence than an open debate. To start the debate, I ask Na Nashi directly: Do you deny being a notorious logger? Do you deny mocking meety for the same activity that you have been engaged with for many years? Do you deny being a hypocrite and a liar?

Pointing out Na Nashi's obsessions, hypocrisies and falsehoods is NOT a criticism of the act of logging. They are statements of FACT. The amusing part is when Na Nashi himself gets agitated because he knows he is being exposed - but tries to maintain a careless facade. Even funnier is how a few ill-informed halfwits try to argue a case that they have little knowledge about and have lost before they even started. I am still not sure if these halfwits are acting out of some misguided loyalty to Na Nashi or seeking retribution for hurt that has been inflicted on them.

And Endrin, I personally react to statements made in this forum or anywhere because I take pleasure in the process. Wouldn't you say it is somewhat bizarre for a person to constantly ask why others are reacting when they themselves continue to read about and post on things that they are not involved in?
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 am

Thank you Space for clarifying it better than I could.

I am amazed, as you have said, that these posts keep on coming thick and fast when they are oblivious to anything that has happened.
Back to top Go down
foxthree

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 am

LOL OK.

You berate nashi for posting logs and yet you do the same. You berate nashi for making fun of others and yet you do the same. You dislike the way he appears to act but you are bordering on the same behaviour.

"He did it to me so I will do it to him" seems a weak arguement.

Proverb 24:

Do not say, “Thus I shall do to him as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.”
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Oh my God...you still don't get it?

Tell me...in a short sentence....when have I EVER denied doing these things????

Now...to the point at hand....when has Na Nashi EVER admitted to it?

Do you finally get it??????
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 am

Alas an answer. The process.... Its not a matter of reading when not involved I was just trying to see why. Alot in here thinks he is a hypocrit so why glorify him with attention in here? But you answered that by saying 'The Process'. Im on neither Maggie....
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Posting logs.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting logs..   Posting logs.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 am

I really don't think he is glorified in here.

As I see it...he is exposed.

There is nothing quite as fulfilling as exposing a hypocrite. Particularly one who habitually engages in nefarious activities masked by a thin veil of respectability. Note how he attacked Pinkie in WGC - taunting her with a notion that she had been deserted by people who she had trusted and supported. These are not the actions of the kind of man he attempts to present himself as. Unfortunately, he has managed to spin his lies out to an eager group of equally moronic individuals who seem oblivious to his true nature.

If he considers the lambasting he gets in this forum as a glorification of his pursuits - good for him!! I suspect that he actually doesn't like it. As the old saying goes: 'Truth hurts'.

In the final analysis....I don't give a s..t how he feels about it : ) I just enjoy seeing the mounting evidence of his hypocrisy diligently chronicled by our very own meatlogger.

GOD bless meatlogger!!!
Back to top Go down

Posting logs..
Page 1 of 1