Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Problem with gamepads.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Problem with gamepads. Empty
PostSubject: Problem with gamepads.   Problem with gamepads. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 am

Ok here's the thing...I got a new PC game called 'Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising'. It has brilliant graphics and I want to get into it...

BUT...

I have a problem! I bought a gamepad to use with the PC, but I have no idea how to make it work with the game. I can't find any option in the game that will allow this gamepad. The game is pretty damned difficult to play with keyboard/mouse controls.

Any suggestions or tips for me? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with gamepads.   Problem with gamepads. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Have you surfed for recommended pads? OF is pretty good back in the day I played (I have the first one) I also played GR/DS and IT I have the first one but I used the kb.

mod site.... http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/

Forums.... http://www.flashpointgame.com/index.php?page=homepage-us
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Problem with gamepads.   Problem with gamepads. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks for the suggestions Endrin.

I don't think the pad I got is compatible with this game. I have got used to the PC controls now - but man this is a tough game!

Hot graphics though and pretty good gameplay once you get used to it. My opinion....better than Call of Duty or Rainbow 6.
Back to top Go down

Problem with gamepads.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Console Games-
Jump to: