Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!!   letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 am

OK.............i allways said i wont get in the middel in any fights !!!!!!!!!!!
BUT.............i wont either ..just a few words of what i think about in the last time....
GOD...........the fights have startet all over again....i dont know so much about whats going on...but i get some clues,, from what i see and reas...
WHY........cant this just stop??...why cant the hiders just live with the fact that space exist..just stop .....
THE..........only reasons they come in is coz of him..to watch his every moves and his "HAREM"....

Like i said the last time in wgc..that i dont like space coz of all his money or cars lol..i said i like him coz he is fun..and he is....but he can also be very mean...........to the hiders.....i dont like everything he says....but is not up to me to stop it Smile i dont hide...i dont feed him..i dont give him any reasons to dislike me ( i hope)....
He has a big ego yes !!!!!!!!!! But,,,he can be nice,,he can be fun..and i like ppl u can make fun of (in a nice way) and have fun with..without they getting mad at you...and space is 1 of them..........
Ok enough about you space sryyyyyyyyy........Smile))

I think its sad to see ppl that was good friends, start to fight....why do you guys have to do that???
i dont not know everything thats going on....but what i know.....is not any reassons to split up with good friends...good friends is a gift...why not just agree about that u ppl disagrees about things???

Ofcourse i get shocks...of things that happens and whats being said in the lobbys...sometimes its like watching my kids fighting...coz a lot of the fights is just so meaningless and childish..........
in the end..........most of us are grown up ppl.........

in all my years i have been online...in the zone..in the bridge room..in shg and wgc..things its a littel over 5 years now.......i have just dissliked 1 person...a perv and i can guss that most ppl knows who it is Smile)..............

in real life as well as in the online life it will allways be ppl u dont like....and ppl that dont like u...is just the way it is.........i will never force any1 that dont like me to change............its a right we have.............

we have iggy buttons......pls use them more often !!!!!!!!

and let us have the fun...the chats and the games we do come in shg and wgc for !!!!!!!!!!!! halleluja Smile)))

make love ....dont war !!!!!!!!!

ok ok serious now........Have a great day..........

Elin.....................
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!!   letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 am

Well Elinches ....
What i can add ..u said all good enough .you kow Space is Space .....he just has talent to provoke all kind of reactions .never seen somebody to ignore his comments or not to answer .Either me like all what he says ..but thats Space ...his ego we dont need to comment that !! About hiders i think they just doesnt like the fact Space got so much attention .
All is about this ..ATTENTION .....
waves
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!!   letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm

boy i aint posted in here in ages.

well elin they come in and fight with space cause to be honest they have no life and think everyone else shudnt.the attacks are pathetic and u can always bet a doller on it they will either involve family or attack over personal things about the person.

they think that if they TRY and belittle space that everyone else will follow suit.

space is like anyone else in the room can be mean when needs to be can be nice at times . goes there to have a laugh like everyone. .

i dont hide cant be bothered to go get a new name and come back and attack then leave and come back as me and pretend i know nothing about it . if i have something to say i will say it .

i only say space cause its always him that ends up been slayed in the room.
Back to top Go down

letting my head just floode !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1