Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Something my wife drew....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Something my wife drew.... Empty
PostSubject: Something my wife drew....   Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 pm

I am proud to be married to an artist : ) This is an example of a female nude that she drew - I think it's pretty good! Look at the picture carefully...competition coming up : )

Something my wife drew.... 6a00d810

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Something my wife drew....   Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm

.....your wife is such a talent ..congrats : ))
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: My wife at the art studio where she and her friends draw nudes....   Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 pm

This is the studio where my wife does her work...can you guess which one she is? Post your guesses - winner gets to be mentioned on the mainpage banner.

Something my wife drew.... 6a00d811
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Something my wife drew....   Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm

she is the woman in the chair with back on the camera !!!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: My wife at the art studio where she and her friends draw nudes....    Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Your wife is the one sitting in the chair on the right
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Something my wife drew....   Something my wife drew.... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Pretty sure she is on the left in the red shirt.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Something my wife drew....   Something my wife drew.... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce lol....ok Maggie is the Winner!!! Although Meety got it right too...and Legend identified the one I would prefer to be my wife...Maggie takes the prize for coming in first with the correct answer! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Something my wife drew....
Page 1 of 1