Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

calling names

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvia
Sylvia

calling names Empty
PostSubject: calling names   calling names EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 am

lets ask me that so simple I can !

If I call maggie Muslimtrashy or Vulgietrashy and if I honestly say = I dont like to play with her and that there was never 1 day who I has like this women and that this women never learn how to play , then Iam a bitter hatefull kraut .
so far so good !!
If nathan calls me nazi in the lobby and after a game is angry ( and we all know he get not that often angry ) and brings 100 things why germans should not be allowerd and if some other say something and getting called names then is it ok ?

Muslimtrashy - Nazi

I dont think there is much different ,,,I admit it isnt not ok to call names people at all...but the net is a bit different to me then the real life and in the net we say all more easy things we would never say loudly in real

so we are in a netlobby , and we sure agree all that we are not the peacefull people there at all. The most of us there love to have a little fight and I personaly sit with a big smily if I get all upset for a moment .
It is a big hypocrisy to say we are there cause we like all each the other that much !
And if I call her names like this then just to make sure to show how much dislike people, that means not I run around the street here in germny and shoot or kick all who believe in Allah . That means not too that I hate her , I dont hate people there but in the net are many who goes me on the nerves
Well if we where all like madelief was ,, friendly nice and never a bad word t other .....helll we would all looks like angle and saints..
but sorry guys no one of us looks like this .

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 am

Muslimtrashy / Vulgietrashy = 9.9999 btw

I totally agree Syl. You can't have it both ways. We all say things in jest and those shouldn't be taken seriously. If it is a personal attack and the person is trying to do damage, then it is totally different.

That is why I think dirtylynn is such a piece of crap - I saw what she said about someone's kid. I can't imagine someone attacking your kid.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 am

yeah G rate this name calling .If you think that the world what she use is ok then you arent beter then her
Calling people bad words for their religion is PERSONAL ATTACK
If somebody pick on your belifes ,,,,thats PERSONAL .so get lost both

BTW for all who wonder here is today the chat :
cmill_0909> maggie i thought you liked G??
maggie4818mag> yeah somebody who pretend to be somebodys friend wont pick on his belives
....maggie4818mag> well cmile ....after rating the word musilm t i dont think i have much to say now

Well thats from me on this topic -i am done with these 2
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Well you made religion the issue maggie - we wouldnt know what religion you were without you telling us and always saying "that is sin".

I have 3000 reasons not to like muslims.
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Sylvia, we all know its ok for space to go off and trash talk people.....as his herd will attest, its so damn charming and hell, he is right! Its only when others do it that the hackles go up , the beady eyes start darting and the censor begins.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 am

I never made the religion as issue .All this is not about that sylvia says that is about that you are agree with what she says ,and in same time you joke and you talk with me .Or you accept somebody what he /she is and you mess around or you dislike him .I cannot sit here and joke with you when in same time you always try to pick on my believes .Why you don't see the topic for religion G ...does somebody even picked on that you are Cristian ?DO ever i said something about it .NO ,cause i think everybody can believe or in Christianity or in Islam I don't see whats the problem when i said i am Muslim .I said it once when was Ramadan ,somebody asked me what i have for breakfast so i said i am fasting .I never will hide it as you don't hide you are Cristian . i am proud of it .About the sin things most i was saying like joke .I have sin a lot and no matter in what ya bellieves everybody has some sins .
Let you say you how i deal with that in my real life .
I have few Muslims friends here ,cause Bulgaria is Cristian country .Most of my friends are Cristian .I never ever had an argument like in net about it .Everybody believes in what he wants .Everybody of them knows that i don't drink ,and that i have some different kind of life .Thats my choice ,i don't hurt anybody .When we talk about it they accept what i am ,so i also accept what they are .When they come in my house ,they know they cant bring an alcohol cause i have many Korans here .When i go in their homes i don't say them don't drink or whatever cause is THEIR home .We are friends we share many things between us ,no matter i am msuilm and they are Cristian .When they are fasting i support them ,when was Ramadan they supported me NO matter they are far from Islam and they don't understand .is not their business .Sometimes they ask me some questions ,i answer and if they don't understand it they don't attack me .They are just curious .I never been in such an argument like you in here .
About that you have 3000 reasons to hate us ,i also have million reason but i don't hate Americans or Cristian .I have issue with American politic which is all against the Musilms .I know that every nation are different kind of people ,like in every religious groups and etc .There are people in Arabs who are bad ,also there are people in Bulgarian who are bad ,in USA who are bad ,There are people who use the religion for their o9wn interest ,not like it has to be .But that's not my fault .Always been like that and always will be ,cause the basic thing is the trouble with politic more then differences between Cristian and Muslims .
The only thing what i don't understand is that one of our family friends is a priest ...he is the most religious man i ever meet as Cristian and all what i can say like he says : one believer cant hates others .I adore to talk wi8th him about religion ,to know al basic differences between both religions and etc .
I know also people in Damascus with who i have talked a lot for islam and i was so interested in all .
I guess that they are people who don't like talk with me about it in real life also ,but we can avoid each other without any problem .They don't hurt me ,i don't hurt them also .All i know is that if in this wolrd exist bad people using all kind of religion like they want ,doesn't mean that's right ,doesn't mean i have to follow them ,to listen them and etc .I know what is right for me ,i know that i try to be better person ,to try to avoid the sins ,to try to think about when my life is done here ,to be responsible for all what i do or say ,to not hurt anybody ,to pass this exam here in the EARTH . Like everybody else i have done bad things ,but they are written on my count .Everybody has his count in the hell or heaven .I don't have what else more to say ,you are what you are you are what you think ,what you do ,what you say ....so i think i have said enough

Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

calling names Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling names   calling names EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:54 am

wow and again trashy has nothing better to do and to sells her way to believe in god !!!
That wasnt the question here at all.. we talkedabout fighting in general and that every namecalling isnt good,, but still we do it
trashy you lie to yourself about that ,,,you sit and says i love to messing with people ,,you attack many you lie about many but you cant take if someone not agree with you..
now you sit and cry that guels not at all agree to you that he not stay and says the kraut is complett idiot .. that make you so angry that you get green in the face!!!
to agree with me is like to be against your so great Allah ?

Your are such a poor thing ..you hide in the back of your religion and the true is your life is so low that all you realy want is that guels or any ohter men here in the net find a way to you to give you the BANG you realy want of them .. between all your word we can read your unlucy running after the en and that they shall take you around the loveheaven .. and if they not say what you want to hear you sit like a 6 year old girl and tells them = I dont play with you again with my ball !
Also your endless way to post links with music who we all not even would like to listen if we are dead in the grave ! we say we dont like it and you say = I post aslong you guys love to sing these songs!
You maybe check you is a bit older then your daughter and that more a way of kids act .
And if you act like a normal women then you get at home maybe what you try to get of the men here in the net
stop dreaming of a other life and tell us to the same time you love your ramadan
and that you so hatefull to me has only to do that I see yu like you is that i not falls of what you tells around and that i laugh over you as that what you are

TRASH

Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

calling names Empty
PostSubject: calling names   calling names EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:46 am

Heartssss says:

Quote :
...as his herd will attest, .....

there we have it... poor MINI MOO is straggling behind!
Back to top Go down

calling names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: