Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

I just did something !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

I just did something !!! Empty
PostSubject: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:06 am

OK here is the thing ,
cause always you people from net make me feel like criminal for downloading stuff from internet ,TODAY i decided to buy original disc .To prove this fact i put the pictures of the disc .When i come online later i want everybody congratulate me for this my decision .The feel was strange to give money for such a thing ,but i decided to try I just did something !!! Dsc03814
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:45 am

Looks like an illegal copy. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm

heh

such disc you get here in germany as add on if you buy a glas of nutella !
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 am

OMG.....let the poor girl enjoy the fact that she has bought something legitimately!!!!!

Well done Maggie : ) May the rest of your transactions also be legal ones!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:05 am

heh

poor girl ????? kidding me? the fact she has just once in her "poor" life buy things legal and hasnt stohlen and act corupt means not she is on a right way .
Is like you would say if a murder so now and then other people only put the knife in the neck and not give them the rest to dies he must not so long time in a prison.
syl
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 am

Stay there jealous Sylvia heh
I know you all day sit here and wait to see my original discs !!!

Ty space for the may thing ,i hope so too : ))
G you no speak
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:49 am

Space, these aren't even Disney DVDs. It just looks like some dogs playing in a park. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 am

heh

trashy there is nothing in your poorly life were i could be jelous lolol and your music I wouldnt listen either klick ,,who on earth need muslimmusic in the ears ??????????????????????
and only cause you post it here in the forum means not that people stupid nough to listen to it . Is just fun to watch how you try also to stalk people with your lame music!
Back to top Go down
Serious_Plaguer
Bloggers
Bloggers
Serious_Plaguer

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:13 am

You're still a criminal
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 am

A smooth criminal...bah nah nah nah...nah nah nah
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I just did something !!!   I just did something !!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 am

no matter all of opinion i am proud with myself heh
Back to top Go down

I just did something !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Miscellaneous Personal Issues-
Jump to: