Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Da CwAzY One!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Well what can I say hmmmmmm.. okies starters

Hi All,

Most already know me, I live in UK, 39 years young.. eekkk OmG first time i've wrote well ok typed my age.

I joined the Zone ummm not as long as many about 5-6 years ago, a friend of mine introduced me to spades then I moved onto bigger and better, being hearts, who has since emigratted to Australia,
ya think he's trying to tell me something? lol, then as you know WGC, SHG and back again hehe.

I work full time and am married to the most wonderful man Simon (sorry space you have to be the 3rd most wonderful man) work out for yourself who is the 2nd.

I enjoy swimming, reading, cycling, games and being online *blushes*, don't watch a great deal of television, now and then will catch up on the soaps while i'm doing chores.

Used to go away alot at weekend with simon when we were courting, ok ok dirty weekends if that's what you want to call it... Camping was cool until well very bad experience and you can figure the rest, give you a clue
the car was almost empty driving back hehe, with one thing and another last few years have not had chance to go away.

Music? I'm affraid to say im not one bit upto date with today's music, so it's gonna have to be the oldies **again blushes** oldies being 70-80's

Movies? I love a good movie, absolutely anything providing it's whatchable, all time favourite? ohh gawwd ok i will tell you it's grease! used to always sing away on Karaoke "you're the one that i want" omg i'm Hopeless Devoted
to youuuuuuuuuuuu.

Books? I love Martina Cole books favourite being Dangerous Lady I could not put that book down when I started.. At the moment i'm reading wuthering heights which was recommened, will give my views on that when
I have finished.

Welp I think that's all of it apart from what's in my kitchen sink lol..

CwAzY Smile

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Welcome to the site Cwazy One : )

I can just about cope being in third place - if first place is your husband and your dad!!!!

Anything less...and my ego would go into meltdown!!

Loved the bio - and look forward to your continuing contribution to this site.

xo

Space
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank gawwd you didn't typo and put bo accidently, would have been really worried.

Your most welcome, thank you for allowing me, been excellent and interesting posts so far.. Well done to all.
Special big well done space and the moderators in creating this site

ok gotta do it.

xo sweetheart

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you cwaz for not telling space that I am your #2. I might create a scene and things like this are better off left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 am

hi my little limeylady,

who care who sit of the men at 1,2,3,......Im the number one!!!!!1.... if she need a game of 1x1....if ange need a little kick in the ass cause some kills her nevers and she need a advise what to do....I teached her 1x1,,,,Canasta and at last she must drink her coffee out of a coffeecup who I has send her .....and i love if we play at weekend in the early morning total releax and all other of you still sleep !

huggssss sylvia
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 am

heh has space would say.. G.... I think you gone and told him yourself : (
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 am

Awww Syl, you know only too well how much I miss our moin moin game in the morning.. sigh : (

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 pm

G my bro of many years.....I already asked her who was number two....she said Daddy.....

So....I said I settle for number three...unless...you are her daddy?

GEEZ
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm

If she calls me daddy sometimes does that count?

BTW - cwaz is 40 - middle aged. Shocking that such an OLD person can be banned.

[quote="spacemariner26"]G my bro of many years.....I already asked her who was number two....she said Daddy.....

So....I said I settle for number three...unless...you are her daddy?

GEEZ[/quote]
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

Da CwAzY One!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da CwAzY One!!!   Da CwAzY One!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Sorry to disappoint you G my petal.. BUT...... I am not 40! If you read the Bio you would see
it said 39, stop wishing a year on me Sad now aint that just shocking!

CwAzY
Back to top Go down

Da CwAzY One!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members' Section - About You-
Jump to: