Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! Empty
PostSubject: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 am

Spacers say : i am rigth and You are wrong " thats his motto ,,every day every week ,every month every year ,,every second he will find such a way to put the things that then you will not even know whats was going !!

G says : Stfu the igorance is amazing! then he will disapear for some little time then come back triumphaly and satrt joke ,that you will not even know also whats going !!

the one(space) will try crash you with such a unreal logic that you wont even notice how goood he is manipulating every situation ,the other one(G) one moment make you laugh so much the other moment you think WTF !!

Seriously these two guys need proffessional help !!!
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:03 am

Ok Mags!!!! I agree!!! Happy???

1. I said gay people have rights like any other person - I'm sorry I was wrong : (

2. I said fanaticism and extremism of any kind causes hatred and violence - I'm sorry I was wrong : (

3. I said tit-for-tat arguments with people whose opinions cannot be shifted solves no problems - I'm sorry I was wrong : (

4. I asked Maggie to quit justifying terror and find a more constructive way to resolve disputes - I'm sorry I was wrong : (

HAPPY NOW?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:17 am

Oh man ,
you know what i wish ??
that these two crazy big egoed boys to find their masters !~!!!!
I want see that ...
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I have learned that when you are raised in the shadow of a violent religion there is no logic available in your synapses.

Please tell me the last time Christians took innocent hostages in their country and beheaded them.

Please tell me the last time Christians got virgins for committing suicide and killing innocent people.

To Space, I feel some agreement.

1) Fags have rights. Rights to dress like Cher and Lady Gaga if you are male and a lumberjack if you are female.

2) I have no hatred. I only condone violence in my fanatical enjoyment of college football. (Which is where I am this week).

3) I always prefer tit-for-tit arguments, even if nobody wins, it is hot. Trying to argue with Maggie is like stealing candy from an armless girl in a wheelchair.

4) Maggie's life and religion are terror. I think being raised muslim makes you angry - I know it makes you stupid.

I can't help being right. I can't help being good looking. I can't help being funny.
My Master blessed me with all of this - in His image.

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 am

urgh at that G ,
just unreal
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 am

Lol Legend...

Ok Ok, I concede to the sports fanaticism one : ) As a lifelong Arsenal supporter, I would be a hypocrite if I don't say that some fanaticism can be constructive.

As far as the tit-for-tat arguments are concerned, this is what I will add: Maggie is a good person deep down! She has some staunch views which are immovable - or so it seems. My general strategy is...try to present an alternative viewpoint and see if the person responds by taking on board the arguments. If they don't, I generally resort to teasing them for their lack of open mindedness.

Maggie says that, 'Spacers say : i am rigth and You are wrong " thats his motto '. I know that others hold this view also. Here's the thing -- they are not entirely wrong!!! I DO believe in what I speak about. Call me old fashioned, but I was taught to only debate issues about which you have a reasonable knowledge. If issues are rasied that you know nothing about - stfu and listen. Is it my fault that I can provide unassailable arguments to support my viewpoint in most subjects I speak about? Perhaps you should consider coming back at me with well reasoned and evidenced responses to counteract my arguments - rather than to just assume that I always think I am right? I am open-minded enough to accept a different viewpoint if it is presented in a manner I can understand, but I will NEVER accept a viewpoint that is based on irrational thinking!

Lemme put it another way....you won't see me debating issues regarding how best to cook a pie, or which detergent to use to remove stains from underwear, or which vacuum cleaner works best with shag pile carpets. I know jack about these topics and will not engage in a debate about them - I am content to read other people's well informed comments and learn from them. However, if I say to you - Maggie - that you have spelled 'Professional' wrong in your post - am I wrong or am I right? Do you expect me to say I am wrong to make you feel better about yourself?

Maybe, if everyone was more honest in their daily interactions, they wouldn't feel so intimidated by logical arguments?

Just a thought!!! BUT you know I'm right : )
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 am

Spacers ,
why you think is about argueing ?Why you think that everyone have to argue to show his point of view .My opinion is mine ,doesnt concerne you or whoever ,doesnt hurt you and i dont post it to argue about it .I dont want prove anything ,i know what is rigth and what is wrong FOR me ,thats all what is matter to me .And i am not closed minded at all like you say ,i accept that different people have different opinions and is OK ,but also i wait that you dont force me to take your view as mine .Sometimes i think that in internet discussing some things so important like religion and politic is some way of pointless ,because sems liek gives some abilty to people to be heard ,t o get some audidience .And people will post and post and post just to feel themself more powerful specially when is about somebody to read what you write ..
Space i probably dont put my thoughs in the perfect way ,i dont use any kind of techinic to make you feel more what i think ,but i think what i feel ..if i can say it like that .
G everybody can think and everybody can have his own opinion .Thats why we are so different ,

And space you shouldnt say anything to make me feel better ,i know that i wont be agree never with the american pooltic and whatever YOu say or whoever what he says i know i am rigth ..dont need to prove anything ,My opinion is formed under differents ways,under different information ,under knowing and meeting people who suffer from all this ,under watching differents Tvs which shows all information in different way ...So i dont see my point of view as wrong anywhere
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:27 am

Mags...I adore you sweetie....BUT....

....when you declare a controversial opinion in a public forum or chatroom...it is going to be challenged - that's life. If you don't like the challenge, maybe you shouldn't declare the opinion?

For example, I could declare that since you are a woman, you shouldn't even have an opinion : ) Will you let that go unchallenged? Will anyone else? I'd love it if I could say what I want openly - and nobody shows open disagreement. Now wouldn't that be a wonderful world???

So take a little time to think Maggie : ) Do you openly disgaree with other people's opinions? If you do - how can you ask them to shut up about yours???

Nobody is trying to change you Maggie - that would be impossible! We are just disagreeing with you since you make your comments in a public forum. Look at what you said in your post:

'i know that i wont be agree never with the american pooltic and whatever YOu say or whoever what he says i know i am rigth'

Doesn't that say it all - how can anyone change that level of OPEN mindedness?

PS: I am of the opinion that this opinion that I just shared will be disagreed with by you Maggie!

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am

oh man
i am moving to my section
rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Space, what you forget is that Maggie is not allowed to have an opinion unless a man gives it to her. That is the muslim way. You are quite correct that she will never change, the muslim religion requires a lack of open-minded thoughts.

I have always been able to talk to you about any subject because of 2 reasons:
1) we both accept logic and attempt to be educated on a subject when speaking
2) we are both brilliant - a rare commodity in the online world

I have to disagree with you on one issue though. Maggie may attempt to be a good person, but as you can see, her religion will never allow that. Be thankful that we were raised in a democracy where we represent freedom and frown on oppression.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah, I am thankful for that! In the final analysis - if it boiled down to where would I prefer to be? I am pretty clear what my choice would be - and I am pretty sure that a significant portion of the planet would agree with the choice.

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 am

WOW at all these BS
i am rpoud to be born where i am and being not so brain washed
heh
what about that
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Maggie, just let me know when your religion lets you vote or go to school.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:26 am

YOu know ..people are what they are .......i can let you know what people like YOU are doing in the world
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!   G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm

European and Asian women have thanked me for visiting them for years. I try to "spread the wealth" when I am travelling.
I bring happiness everywhere I go.
Back to top Go down

G and Space ,Space and G ..the both arent ok for sure !!!
Page 1 of 1