Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

When I was a wee lass...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

When I was a wee lass... Empty
PostSubject: When I was a wee lass...   When I was a wee lass... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I joined zone around 2002, I say when I was a 'wee lass' as many seem to think I am 85!!! Gotta love the rumours. Okay I digress ....

I played in the Hearts Room Gazebo from there I ventured into Deck, where I made many friends. I have even met up and stayed with some of them in their home countries and vice versa. Of course, many enemies have come my way as well. For some unknown reason I seem to attract them. confused

My main interest is in travel. I love meeting different people and experiencing different cultures. I tend to mix with the locals of a country and learn their language so I have a better insight into their way of life. I have been lucky as I have traveled extensively and have lived in 6 different countries. As my parents always said to me...you always think the grass is greener on the other side...I guess to some extent they were correct.

Just thought I would add a bit about myself here as this section has now got a few posts.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: When I was a wee lass...   When I was a wee lass... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm

I have enjoyed talking to woo (aka meet) over the years. It took courage for her to post her polka dot bathing suit pic.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: When I was a wee lass...   When I was a wee lass... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:01 am

Oh my.. how did you find out it was me all along G?

I now realize that I am no good at hiding (even though I have fooled you for the past 7 years) so I better just stick to being the 'meat logger'.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: When I was a wee lass...   When I was a wee lass... EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:42 am

Talking of wee lasses and hiders.....

I have hidden as a wee lass on many occasions back in deck. The results are truly funny...one day I might just share a few on this forum.

Meet my logging queen....never change : ) Woobabe...plz change...and fast!!!
Back to top Go down

When I was a wee lass...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Members' Section - About You-
Jump to: