Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Why would anyone want to be a moderator?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend
TheLegend

Why would anyone want to be a moderator? Empty
PostSubject: Why would anyone want to be a moderator?   Why would anyone want to be a moderator? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

Especially on a site that - much like the zone at the end - tries to limit your speech? There is more to life than cards. As such, that life will spill over into any topic. To me, innocent people dying from terrorist activities would be considered a Big Issue.

Yeah, human life kind of trumps logs and videos.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why would anyone want to be a moderator?   Why would anyone want to be a moderator? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 am

Nobody has tried to limit your speech buddy. Give me an example of where something you said has been limited!!

If something was edited on the basis of langauge that is unacceptable to the forum hosts, then I think you just have to live with that.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Why would anyone want to be a moderator?   Why would anyone want to be a moderator? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:34 am

Well ,,was reading this thing and is time to post my reply too
G ,
yeah life isnt only logs or videos but lifes had a nice sides also not only hate
You turn this place into antiislamic site ,all your post are in this spirit ,Thats your personal issue ,i think bigger issue is million others things going in this world (sicness ,lack of food ,peopel losing their values and etc ,using power and etc etc )
Some simple people like me they enjoy music videos and some fun ,not to come online and only to spread bad feelings .
This hate will ruin ya ,the sad thing is that soon is x-mas and in this time people become nicer ..more colser and friendly ...This holday bring p[eace in people souls and etc .I understand that freedomg is something important ..specially freedom of speech and etc BUT i also think that using some terms attacking somebody personal belives or whatever is bad thing .I sell x-mas things rigth now and i can assure you that is so nice the feeling to see people happy to buy something little for this holiday ..to decorate their x-mas tree ,to buy some little balls for the tree ....all this is holdiay spirit
I guess there is a many sites which you can visit and to type all your anti islamic thoughs .
But that doesnt make you a better person ..an opposit ...you say that musilms are violent and hateful ,,but Lately all i see from you is agreesive ,violent and hateful mood against musilms .
Space ,sugar
i would likeeeee to apply for moderator but i so much sucks in these things urgh ....doesnt have any sense of humor and no idea how to do it ....not a creative person and etc .heh
and in the end
I like this site ..i like it from the time was created ......and hopes you can find great moderator to make it better and better
Happy holidays to all

Back to top Go down

Why would anyone want to be a moderator?
Page 1 of 1