HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  
Share | 

My posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers

PostSubject: My posts   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 am

I know many of you have been asking for just this thing, a place where my views and opinions can be posted. I'm not really interested in any response. You can if you want. I don't really care. I will post if I feel like it. I won’t feel like it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: My posts   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

grr who pissed heartss of !!!
Heartssss> yes, i don't need the dumb stuff about forums or blogs or post that or what not
She entered hearts room today said yawn ands left ....who get heasrtss so mad ??
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers

PostSubject: Re: My posts   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 pm

According to Hell sources, the 19 eternally damned terrorists have struggled to understand why they have been subjected to soul-withering, infernal torture ever since their Sept. 11 arrival.

"I was promised I would spend eternity in Paradise, being fed honeyed cakes by 67 virgins in a tree-lined garden, if only I would fly the airplane into one of the Twin Towers," said Mohammed Atta, one of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11, between attempts to vomit up the wasps, hornets, and live coals infesting his stomach. "But instead, I am fed the boiling feces of traitors by malicious, laughing Ifrit. Is this to be my reward for destroying the enemies of my faith?"

"I was told that these Americans were enemies of the one true religion, and that Heaven would be my reward for my noble sacrifice," said Alomari, moments before his jaw was sheared away by faceless homunculi. "But now I am forced to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of Gophahmet, Whore of Betrayal, until I burst from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile. This must be some sort of terrible mistake."

Underworld officials said they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: My posts   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 am

9..11 the big conspiracy .us needed reason to invade Iraq
"How they manage the news: A guy walks in and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?" The bartender says, "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WWIII. And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one bicycle repairman."

The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman!!! Why kill a bicycle repairman?"

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, dummy! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers

PostSubject: Re: My posts   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am

For as long as I can remember, this country has gotten itself all worked up every four years or so trying to pick just the right person to be in charge of the executive branch. It's always a mess, and it always turns out the same way: We elect a president, and everything goes to pot.
Before we get sucked into another whole rigmarole about national parties narrowing down their primary fields to select a nominee they hope appeals to the broadest cross-section of Americans, it's time to realize that the presidency itself is the real problem. Take all the worst periods in American history—Vietnam, the Great Depression, Prohibition. In every case, without fail, we have had a president as the head of state. Who has signed every single bad bill into law? A president.
I can think of five things off the top of my head that we need more than a president: better health care, free internet access, more jobs, peace in the Middle East, and some way to get cheaper oil. I bet if I came up with 50 things America needs, "another president" wouldn't make the list. We need cheaper gas prices a lot more than we need to install some candidate who accumulates a majority of the electoral votes. Don't believe me? Put Barrack Obama, Sarah Palin, John Buchannan and Cheap Gas on the ballot, and let's see who comes out on top.
We're just going through this charade of electing a president every 4 years because we think we have to, but we really don't. Look, Sweden doesn't have a president, and you don't hear them complaining. I bet the average citizen of the Congo couldn't care less who their president is. Isn't a vice president and a speaker of the House more than enough?
Now I know there are going to be a lot of people out there who cling to the idea that we need a president, just because it's all they know. But before you have some knee-jerk reaction about how crucial a president is to the functioning of the executive branch and how vital he is to the intricate system of checks and balances that we've used to keep the government running for the past 217 years, think about the worst day of your life, and remember that at that time, a president was supposedly leading this country.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My posts   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 am

lol....good point : )

What is a President anyway? Anything more than a personality which appeals to the majority of voters? What sorts of things do 'would be Presidents' sacrifice to be that personality?

I kinda agree with you Eileen. I think you are right that the election of a President is a whole heap of expense and stress for a whole lot of nothing!

BUT...you have had some great Presidents -- Kennedy was a God!

In our country -- we used to have a party system. You voted for the party that you felt best represented your views and would form a government (administration) that would competently manage your country. Unfortunately, over the last two decades, we too have succumbed to the politics of personality. Now the voters who vote for the candidate with best suit -- or base their opinion on the hairstyle of the candidate's spouse -- dominate the political agenda -- it seems.

Oh how I yearn for the day when we will again see politicians of instinct and passion. Politicians who believe in what they are doing and have a vision for a better society. Politicians who work within a team (party) to ensure the continued success of our countries.
Back to top Go down

My posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section - Blogs, Diaries, Pics and all that jazz :: Heartssss' POV-
Jump to: