Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Friday 4th March

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Friday 4th March Empty
PostSubject: Friday 4th March   Friday 4th March EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 am

I start my blog today.

It's ironic that I am starting it today.

Today, I observed one of my History teachers deliver a lesson. Her lesson was one in a sequence that covered the use of historical artefacts to ascertain how people used to live. It was interesting. She was basically telling the kids that although there are some artefacts that tell us a lot about past societies/civilisations - the structure, belief systems etc - the more basic discoveries tell us about how the oridnary person used to live.

The example she used was: the pyramids tell us a lot about the belief systems of the Ancient Egyptians, their government structure, hierarchies in their society etc; however, the discovery of simple things near the great pyramids like cooking utensils, agricultural tools, children's toys etc tell us a lot about how the ordinary person lived.

Why is this ironic? Well...I am starting my blog today...and I am of the opinion that blogs will be looked at by future generations to discover how we lived. It will reveal what was important to the ordinary person.

So anyway. Other than that lesson I observed...the rest of my day was pretty boring! BUT it IS Friday!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Friday 4th March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 4th March   Friday 4th March EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 am

Dang spacerss started too serious his blog
i though wil be something liek " I am the ligth and etc "
lol
Smile)))
Back to top Go down

Friday 4th March
Page 1 of 1