Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Libya ...

Go down 
+3
meetme7
spacemariner26
maggie4818mag
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Since this thing is seen by everybody everywhere ,,i would like to post what i think .Actually many of you wil be disagree as usual but since here was discussed so serious subjects thinks this one needs same attention .me personally i dont take easy all information about in in all international medias .I dont get impressed by the words from some americans and earopian leader4s for the crimes against humanity that they perpetuated against 150,000 innocent Iraqi civilians when they waged an illegal war against Iraq and bombed it.And in the end was that there ,nu8clair bombes.Of course there is no doubt about that rigth now in Libya is BIG conflict ,but why i have the feeling that this will end like that -The court will sue Quadafi for genocid ,their army wil eneter Lybia and bombed like they did in Iraq ? Could be that western propaganda in is attempt to sway world opinion in order to be able to justify a full scale invasion of Libya by foreign forces and western interests and then afterwards share their oil and corner all the business opportunities that are there.
The issue here is not whether Ghadafi is good or evil.I am not fan of him ,his people dont want him ,his time prolly is gone after 40 years .
From another side lets see this :unlike the cases of Tunisia and Egypt, the relationship that exists between Qaddafi and both the U.S. and E.U. is somehow different . Qaddafi is an independent Arab dictator and not a “managed dictator” like Ben Ali and Mubarak.Who likes somebody who is independant-for sure not USA .So here are my questions -Why Usa are they not caring for Zimbabwe where Mugabe has reduced his people to poverty of the highest order? Why did they not invade Rwanda even in the glearing eyes of the world where killings took place on an unimaginable scale? Because those countries have nothing to offer to my simple opinion ....How rich is Libya as a country ?is considered like rich cause :third largest oil producer in Africa, after Nigeria and Angola, it has Sirte basin, which is the biggest backer Libyan oil production. The basin contains 44 billion barrels or about 80 percent of the country’s oil reserves. Basin is the largest reserve in Africa Lybian oil is famous for Light Sweet type with low sulfur content. Crude oil is ideal processed into gasoline and diesel. Although no official data, it is estimated nearly 95 percent of oil and natural gas production exported Libya.BUT about a third of Libya’s population live in poverty.So Lybia has a lot to OFFER but her own people are poor cause the regyme of Qaddafi .
i do not trust anything lately in news ..thinks most is some kind of propaganda ......i can go further in my thoughs to say isnt in the end of all another counrty who is much richer and much independant from the WEST -IRAN ?But some wil say thats different but why i have the feeling Iran is not ....But for Iran ands USa relation wil need new post cause there i have a lot to say ..
Do you some of you feel what i wanted point in this post ?Who will win from the civil war in Lybia ?Any suggestions ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

Heartss if you are so bothered by that ask the administrator to move it in specific topic:) .I dont see anything wrong ..started from topic for Libya and is ending how friendship can come and go .
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Heartsss...you made a post much earlier in this topic. Please count the number of times you mention Libya or the struggle therein.

Now...here's the thing...I am able to discuss any topic at any time - even if you divert the subject away from the topic - I'll go with it if it interests me.

However...I have to laugh when one of the people that diverts a discussion turns around and complains about the diversion. I guess that's what they call American humour?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:14 am

Now again for the thing whats going in Lybia specially today .
Bulgaria have sent 30 % of our army to suport the Un over there ...the f mission which will end only with blood .I want to noticed I am ashamed that i am bulgarian rigth now .i hate that this bulg gouvernement is suporting these killers.They said sorry that they killed Quadafis son and his grandsons ...thats how is creating "your fav terrorist " .NOW if he bomb everything ....you will call him terrorist .F this .this is how the "peaceful " americans and proamericans are doing everywhere ....killing ,cr4ashing ,then saying Sorry ...NOW G hearts orwhoever tell me that i hate USA cause i had bad dream about it ,tell me that i am closed minded cause i dont accept this massive joke with these people .
never liked Quadafi BUT now if he replay as HE HAVE TO ..will be fair enough ,
Shame that my own country is already a killer .shame on that .
Back to top Go down
Sim0n
Sim0n

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

LOL @ Belarus!

This topic was never about Libya to begin with E. So why not let it degrade even further to discussion about internet friendships gone awry?
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Libya ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya ...   Libya ... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:35 am

Simon ,
I suggest that you reread all the topic "honey" : ) To make it easier for you cause i dont want make it very hard for you here let me say I made this topic particular for the things going in Lybia ,if you pay a little attention to my first post you will get it but since all what you see is "antiamerican propaganda "then will be difficult for you .yeah then topic went to net friendship ,but CAUSE eaxctly the different opinions on the world things effected some net relationship .
Again for you and hearts and others if you are seriously so bothred that in this topic there are some comments about some other things then plz conatact the amdinistator and complain .Me personaly i dont see anything wrong ....cause on the topic there are a lot of replayes which means we discussed Lybia and prolly we will do it .
PS , if for you some net relation means anyting and never meant something for some people they prolly did mean something ,But ...thats why we are so different .W could create new topic for net relation to make you happy but well ..since everybody replayed here there is no need .
Back to top Go down

Libya ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: