Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive Empty
PostSubject: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Halla Tomasdottir managed to take her company Audur Capital through the eye of the financial storm in Iceland by applying 5 traditionally “feminine” values to financial services. She talks about these values and the importance of balance.

Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 am

Why does this woman prance around the stage like a stand up comic? She isn't funny!!

Oh and well done for finding an Icelandic person to offer financial advice....now THAT is funny!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am

Hey space, let me remind you of the competition you set for March!

Financier Halla Tomasdottir, was one of two women to write a public warning to the Icelandic prime minister highlighting the dangers posed by (male) bankers in the country ... a sector that shortly, thereafter, imploded amid excessive risk.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:31 am

I am sure she did write a warning to the prime minister!

And I am equally sure that when she wrote the letter she put a little love heart over each letter i, wrote the whole thing on pretty paper with a pic of flowers at the bottom and ended the letter with: 'Lotsa Luv From Halla'.

But hey....who am I to criticise?? It's quite interesting to see a woman having a go at this kind of thing : ) I think it's good that she has a hobby!

Btw...who is TED, her husband? Is that huge writing in the background a memo for her to make sure she has fixed Ted's dinner?
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 am

Space you are being a male chauvinist. Stop it!!

By the way I agree with Spell. You are a snob

FYI TED is Plague's secretary... wait... poor TED might have been fired.
Back to top Go down
Serious_Plaguer
Bloggers
Bloggers
Serious_Plaguer

PostSubject: Re: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 am

I see nothing in Space's posting other than sound logic. He is a master of understanding the human condition. Kudos for a job well done! And "Iceland princess"......ted would like dinner ready by 6:30 om EVERYNIGHT!
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 am

LOL Plague!

It is no more than Ted deserves. I don't think it is a sexist perspective to expect to be fed each day?

I like women who have ambition - as long as they can synchronise their ambitions with their core duties of being good wives and mothers : )

(please note that my tongue has been quite firmly been in my cheek in every one of these posts...I really am not that bad lol)
Back to top Go down
Serious_Plaguer
Bloggers
Bloggers
Serious_Plaguer

PostSubject: Re: Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive   Halla Tomasdottir..  I find her very impressive EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am

Space...I thought your tongue was probing the wonders of ..............
Back to top Go down

Halla Tomasdottir.. I find her very impressive
Page 1 of 1