Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

New Players In SHG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

New Players In SHG Empty
PostSubject: New Players In SHG   New Players In SHG EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 am

Word has been going round that there are some new players in SHG called Ariel Ultra, Blessed Be and Gorgonzola Cheese. These players have been seen to join the room and have been playing games with the regulars.

There seems to be some suspicion that these newbies are indeed hider nics for people already known to the general SHG community. It is contended by many that Ariel Ultra is in fact Spacemariner26. When asked if the hider was him, Spacemariner26 allegedly repsonded with, 'Am I fk'. Hinting very openly that the hider was not him and that it is ludicrous to even make such a suggestion. A similar response was given by RC Lillie, who many claim is Blessed Be. The contention is that Gorgonzola Cheese is in fact Maggie Mag. On questioning, Maggie Mag was reported to have said, 'I am not Gorgonzola Cheese! I don't even like cheese!!'

The confusion continues. Many have made up their minds who they think the hiders are, but are they being led into a merry dance?

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

New Players In SHG Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players In SHG   New Players In SHG EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 am

WHOA i am not this nick for sure !! I didnt even know there is such a people who thinks is me .
If i back will be with nick with maggie in .....but since they dont let me i stay away .Btw i adore cheese dang
Back to top Go down
Sim0n
Sim0n

New Players In SHG Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players In SHG   New Players In SHG EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh please..

Everyone knows all of those are me!!

Ask maggie and brenda.. I am every hider all the time! Ha ha!

So now the speculation and great hider hunt can end. =)
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

New Players In SHG Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players In SHG   New Players In SHG EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 am

Simon ,
let me tell yo something ,when i say you are every hider i am joking .have you ever see another humor or you only see your own ?
So what if i even say you are every hider ?Dont take things that seriously Simon ..wouldnt care if you are every hider or whoever you want
Back to top Go down

New Players In SHG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Rules and BREAKING NEWS! :: BREAKING NEWS!-
Jump to: