Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

How Illegal Aliens invade America

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

How Illegal Aliens invade America Empty
PostSubject: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am

Last week, in one of its largest arrests in the past year, U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended 128 individuals suspected of illegally entering the country from Mexico as a single group.
How are immigrants crossing into the United States?

1) Disguising self as asshole, joining group disguised as assholes, walking across border, blending in immediately

2) E-mailing relatives in the States and adding themselves as attachments

3)Being carried across border and expelled by female, eventually growing to normal size

4)Devoting entire life to study of civil engineering, attending prestigious American doctoral program on student visa, completing coursework with distinction, allowing visa to expire, and then craftily fleecing U.S. out of millions and undermining native citizens' liberties
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:47 am

i dont know what will happend if there are no immigrant.Most of the biggest minds in every proffessions arent real americans ,so be thankful that people still going over there and want to stay
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am

omg...most Americans ARE immigrants -- however many generations down!

Unless you are Native American...you are an immigrant...period!
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 am

We are all out of Africa, therefore we are all immigrants. Unless of course, you still live in Africa.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 am

Well...at this point I'd like to differentiate between 300 years and 300,000 years!!!
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 am

Why would you say its ok in one case but not another? Where do you draw the line that says ' enough'. How do you determine when immigrants are no longer welcome? Australia shut down their border years ago, yet are technically a newer nation than America. (I use the term nation loosely.) Is maggie right? Is the immigrants that actually make America the great country it is? Is it true that all the great minds on the planet eventually find their way to America?
Back to top Go down
Serious_Plaguer
Bloggers
Bloggers
Serious_Plaguer

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 am

Don't forget the distinction between "legal immigrants" of the early to mid 1900s and the flow of "illegals" now. As far as I know, the US still welcomes many LEGAL immigrants EVERY YEAR. Don't blur the lines folks

Last edited by Serious_Plaguer on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serious_Plaguer
Bloggers
Bloggers
Serious_Plaguer

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 am

btw....I need a new pool boy/girl. Anyone know an "illegal" I could hire?
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 am

No...of course it isn't true. I'm not American and I am not in America : )

Immigration is such a tough subject for discussion. Often it is too emotive and people don't always put things into some sort of perspective. Let's say for example...you are robbed by an immigrant, lose your job to an immigrant, find your neighbourhood changed by immigrants -- your opinions will almost certainly be swayed by those experiences. A discussion of immigration often leads to racism - and that certainly does bring out the worst in most people.

But...let's get rational!

America in its infancy called for immigrants to come and populate the country - which has led to its eventual prosperity.
Australia in recent years adverstised for economic migrants to come and support its infrastructure.
Great Britain after the Second World war sought immigrants from its ex-colonies -- without whom the country would have basically come to a grinding halt.

Therefore...immigration is necessary for a country's prosperity. So...when does it become a problem? During times of hardship, when resources are low etc. It is usually during these times of recession and hardship that immigrants get scapegoated as 'the problem'. Look at Germany after the First World War - severe depression - high levels of unemployment...who got targeted? The immigrants - cue the Nazi Party!

Immigration is not a negative thing. Is it fair to plunder another country's workforce with promises of a better life, and then to demonize them when the
going gets tough?

Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

It is if they come in illegally and use resources they don't pay for.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: How Illegal Aliens invade America   How Illegal Aliens invade America EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 pm

I deliberately stuck to legal immigration - so as not to blur the lines as Plague warned.

Illegal immigration is exactly that - illegal...and should be dealt with like any illegal activity is dealt with.

The two types of immigration are often confused - with hostility towards illegals being visited on legals, because they look alike. In many cases of racist abuse towards immigrants, I doubt that the perpretators care if they are legal or illegal. They are different - that's enough!

Back to top Go down

How Illegal Aliens invade America
Page 1 of 1