Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

for an against vaccines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

for an against vaccines  Empty
PostSubject: for an against vaccines    for an against vaccines  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 am

Plague you as a expert in virosology ..i am sure you will be absouluetly for al kind of vaccines .But i have to point in some things .me personally i did for my daugher all nessesary vaccines and some volunteer which i am still in doubt was rigth or not .YOu know we dont produce any vaccines and we bough them from Usa mostly .One of these vaccines is about pneumonia and meningit(not sure how is writing ) .Well lets see ...the stamps of pneumonia over there is not the same as here .So vaccinating with this thing is protecting agsint what ?Agaisnt the stamps of american pneumonia or this one here ?Also i was reading a lot about it and i find some interesting facts .A new form of autism, called regressive autism, is rising at an explosive rate. In some places, the incidence of autism is 1 out of 150 children or more. This autism, unlike the older one, occurs in previously normally developing children who lose their skills, often shortly after the MMR vaccine.Although the so-called experts argue vociferously against there being a connection between things such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and vaccination, vaccines are commonly used to induce or cause demyelination experimentally. The other thing which i was very curious was about hepatit A .here this vaccine is ONLY voluntair ...about Hepatit B is nessesary .So hepatit A is not so dangeroous disease as some says .Infection with HAV(hepatit A virus) may produce a wide spectrum of outcomes from silent or subclinical hepatitis at one end, through typical acute hepatitis with jaundice, to fulminant hepatitis at the other. The single most important factor in determining the outcome of HAV infection appears to be age. Whereas greater than 90% of infections acquired before the age of 5 years are silent, the proportion of infected individuals with symptoms increases steadily, reaching approximately 25% by 15 years and 90% or above in adults. The duration of illness varies but most patients feel better, have lost their hepatomegaly, and have nearly normal liver function test results within 3 weeks. In the large 1989 Shanghai outbreak, 90% of a subset of 8647 hospitalized patients observed carefully had completely recovered in 4 months and all had recovered in one year. Relapse consisting of renewed symptoms, elevated liver function test results, and possibly detection of virus in stools has been found in up to 10% of cases, but recovery is universal. Hepatitis A never becomes chronic.So shoulda people vaccinate their chidlren agasint HAV ?
In the same time is proven that vaccines are are widely and routinely administered around the world based on the common-sense principle that it is better to keep people from falling ill than to treat them once they are ill. But i have read also that vaccines supresses one disease another one increase .
Well me personally i dont know what to think about it .cause i believe that vaccines prevent i make all vaccines .But so many facts proves that they are just falsing the immune system
Back to top Go down

for an against vaccines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: Miscellaneous Personal Issues-
Jump to: