Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  Empty
PostSubject: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 am

was reading today some old topics and to be honest roled my eyes : ).Seems i really fast forget ..anyway there is one post "stalker boy" in the personal issues about Simon threaths.Now he become part of this forum ,posting talking discussing and etc .Are people changing or ...i though only i am changing .Anyway remember Crazy she was very big fan of this forum ,Qully who i think is our heartss ) ,delirium .if you start read the old topic and watch the members there and now you will see big difference .Do you believe Simon is not the same harrasing boy who used to threath people with hacking them ?
just from curuosity ....compare Simons post now and one year ago : )
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 am

Also was reading G's posts before and now ...strange isnt it .....how people change
before time was something like against "them "whoever are them ..now seems everybody of US become somehow part of "them"
Sometimes i think wtf ...with people who couldn stand ..now i talk and dicuss diff topics .urgh
The thing what bothers me is that before people who i wont even notice or waste time to talk ..lately i do .and i dont like this fact .Once Space said to me that i lost my dignity when i back in shg .....but hey he did the same .Is like before we under we i mean everybody who i talk with friendly had stronger principes (net principes ) now stucked in a empty hearts room and talking with everybody ...
So everybody goes trough some change ..heh
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

Famous Mother Teresa Prayer- The Final Analysis Prayer

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.
Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.
Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten.
Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.
Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

Change isn't always a bad thing!!!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am

Me personally thinks most of the time changes no matter what kind are stresfful space .so is bad thing .heh ...you change your behavior is cause under some reason ,you change your job (again cause some reason ) you move somewhere again cause reason ) .What about if you just get used with certain things and you arent ready for some change ?or you cant accept it cause will effect your ordinary habits ?
What about if you like somebody for what he was and you dont like him(her) in what he is becoming ?How to deal with that ?Or opposite you couldnt stand somebody LONg time and suddenly you find this person can make you laugh ?F i hate this kind of changing ..prefers everthing to be in some order which i know it .Person X is moron and i disliek it person Y is funny i like it ..black and white simple .Is so good to know your feelings ..you know you like this and you dislike this ....and when start this changing then is crap .SO while i am typing this i am convicing myself how bad really is all kind of change heh
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Without change...

We would still be walking everywhere, living in caves and chasing animals with stone spears!

Hang on...have I just described present day Bulgaria?

Change is necessary Mags, and maybe it's not change at all. You, who doesn't think that people act like they really are online, should surely understand that?

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sim0n
Sim0n

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Ok.. Well since this whole topic was essentially about me I figured I would chime in here..

1.) Show me any posts on this site to compare the most recent ones to. Wait.. there is one under the book topic. That one I still stand behind as it was a reflection of the behavior by certain moderators of this site at the time. There were many more around that time that were actually quite similar to the most recent ones. Those I removed myself. So you are not making a lot of sense there maggie, as usual.

2.) Let me be very clear about this... I have not changed at all. As always, when there is something worth having a serious conversation or debate about I am all for it as long as it stays on topic. If there is nothing but a bunch of childish bullshit going on, I either join in with similar childish bullshit or I refrain from posting all together. It really is that simple. Just because you don't like my particular brand of childish bullshit doesn't mean it is any better or worse than your own.

3.) Frankly, I don't care about this site at all. I dont care if I post here or not. I was bored and happened to be browsing through here expecting to find the same petty, childlike nonsense that I normally find when I happened across a post by space that I found interesting. So I replied to it. It turned out to be an interesting conversation until you entered into it with your ignorant bullshit.

4.) Your pity elevation to moderator on this website is actually disgracful. Of all the people who post here you are easily the most ignorant, inept, intolerant and just plain rude. You are the embodiment of the internet term troll.

You can feel free to reply with whatever crap you like.. I can already predict what you will say. Just remember, you opened this door not me. =)
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 am

LOL SIMONNNNNNNNNNNNNN the best post i have read ..oh man relax .HAHA i find it for an amazing .
First of all i liked this one "Your pity elevation to moderator on this website is actually disgracful. Of all the people who post here you are easily the most ignorant, inept, intolerant and just plain rude. You are the embodiment of the internet term troll. "
and yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am all of what you said in this funy way : ))Blame the administrator for accepting my apply for moderator LOL
Simon seriously dude take your medecines and continue with this powerful angryness ..I had No idea that i effect you so much : )))
my post was if you changed from a lonely hacker into somethinig else ...But really is worthed when i was reading what ya replayed heh
well done dude : ))
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 am

Space lol at you
"Without change...

We would still be walking everywhere, living in caves and chasing animals with stone spears!

Hang on...have I just described present day Bulgaria?"
isnt sound nice to walking everywhere living in caves and chasing animals with stones ???do you see some stress into that ?!!would be great just think ..you wake up in morning and all what ya care is to see if the cave is still there and to get somke animals with one stone : )))
perfect life : ))
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )    the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 am

Lol...fair enough!!!

That is a pretty damned good answer...with a huge element of truth in it : )
Back to top Go down

the change of our members in the last 2 years (or more )
Page 1 of 1