Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

shit-shitier-shittiest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

shit-shitier-shittiest  Empty
PostSubject: shit-shitier-shittiest    shit-shitier-shittiest  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 pm

wake up ,looks around , realise everthing is in same postion .Nothing is missing or moved so is ok .Nothing is changed .Wil be one of those days liek all the rest full with dialy shits which have to deal.Is dark outside can only heard some old motors of some stolen or not insured cars moving slowly without any ligths .Typical start for the day ...cup of cofee with some cigaretts .Empty rooms .emty places .empty spaces .Empty people with empty souls with empty brains .whats so new .Chits are waiting to deal with ...once missing dealing a chit ,it become 2 chits with 1 chit extra .Closing the mind can prevent for some time the big deal with these shit ..but the time is comming when the deal have to be with some chits in same time .How can deal with these chits only becoming a chitter person .in a chitter world ,with a chitter heart with chitter feelings .Shit or Chit ?same chitting situation with same chitting meaning .Mind is programed to work on specific chits ,million chits will damage whole structure .Pick up these which wont do any dammage .....selfsaving programe.The rest of chits are placed far ,waiting for the rigth time ,rigth place .or better never .But never is ever .nevers comes fast .
Chits are chits ,sutuations are chittier ,desicions are chitiest .
Just a chit
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: shit-shitier-shittiest    shit-shitier-shittiest  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Well hell Mags....

We all have to have a daily shit!!!

I eat bran to help it along : )
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: shit-shitier-shittiest    shit-shitier-shittiest  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I think I have that song on an old Pink Floyd album (yes album).
Back to top Go down
Na_nashi

Na_nashi

PostSubject: Re: shit-shitier-shittiest    shit-shitier-shittiest  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:21 pm

I think I never want to go to Bulgaria.

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: shit-shitier-shittiest    shit-shitier-shittiest  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Nashi thats the best what ya can do : )for all bulgarians heh
Back to top Go down

shit-shitier-shittiest
Page 1 of 1