Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

I found this funny!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

I found this funny! Empty
PostSubject: I found this funny!   I found this funny! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am

Talking to an American online yesterday...nice person really...but this bit was funny. He is Italian American and was describing a visit from some of his family members from Italy:

"They get up and eat breakfast until 9 o'clock. When you finally get them out to see something, it's about 11 o'clock, and they're already starting to get hungry again. So you take them to lunch, and that lasts about two hours, and by the time they get up from the table, most of the day is shot!"

After 20 minutes listening to this bitching - I pointed out that they had come over on vacation!
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: I found this funny!   I found this funny! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 am

i would love to have such a day ....mmmmm dang
Back to top Go down
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

PostSubject: Re: I found this funny!   I found this funny! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm

sounds like my typical day LOL
Back to top Go down

I found this funny!
Page 1 of 1