Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Mix 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sim0n
Sim0n

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 am

Lmao ,for the first time i am glad that something cant be open in my country lol
I couldnt watch al video cause is forbiden as it say in my country ..only the 3rd i opened ..well Simon ....i have strange taste e for music but your is weird ..dangit
What was that ???i had to watched it 3 times to see that is a music lol
Back to top Go down
Sim0n
Sim0n

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 am

@maggie4818mag.... Well good music being blocked in your country explains why you listen to shit. Feel the shit maggie4818mag.. feel it! =)
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

lol Simon haha ,my music isnt chit !!!!!!!!!! its the best music ever somebody made ..hey dude open your mind ,your feelings ...to feel my music as i do
Btw i think people block some things from fear to be stealed heh .
one of my fav jokes : ))
One american guy ,a french one and bulgarian one went on the top of the highest house .
The american guy said ;"i leave these 100 000 dollars and wil jump of the name of my loved country USa .
The french guy said ;" i leave these 100 000 and will jump of the name of my loved France .
The bulgarian said : i will steal these money of the name of my loved contry Bulg : )
Back to top Go down
Na_nashi

Na_nashi

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 am

I resolved early on, that I would never bother listening to any of maggie's music.

I made that resolution because I figured that her taste in music was probably utter crap, and it would be a waste of time to listen to any of her offerings.

But then I thought, such an attitude is bigoted and unfair, and at least I should give maggie a chance here. So ... I listened to one of the clips she had posted.

About 30 seconds into listening to this clip of maggie's, I made a new resolution.

I resolved that I would never bother listening to any of maggie's music.
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

Mix 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mix 2   Mix 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 am

haha Nashi ,
well dangity ,,i am sorry that nobody of you can feel it in way i feel it .
seems we feel different the music and is ok ..that wont be the first difference between me and most of you here .But music is a nice topic and not so personal like the others so i wil wait more videos to try to feel your music
BUt are you trying to tell me you dont feel this ?This song doesnt make yor heart jumping ?doesnt feel this voice ?doesnt feel the rythme of music ?doesnt make youj feel things different ?doesnt see how he sing passionate ?oh man then you are without any feelings !!!
Back to top Go down

Mix 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Videos and Music-
Jump to: