Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Trying to get an answer

Go down 
+3
Sylvia
spacemariner26
CwAzY
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

Trying to get an answer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

As many of you know I have been banned from SHG....

Your banned for trashing SHG on your web site and in our lobby.
(there words on the 21st March, 2009)

On the 27th March I sent an email to HH asking how long? email as below

Hi.

Could you please tell me how long my ban is?
as no one mentioned how long in any of the
emails.

Thanks, I await your reply.

CrAzY

As I had no reply on the 28th March I sent same email to SHG and HH with..

Had no reply as yet, wonder if you will good enough to
send one

Thanks

CrAzY

On the 4th April I sent another email to HH as below, again forwarded the other
emails too.

It's been a week and still had no reply...

Could you please reply to my email below..

Thank you

CrAzY

And YaY I got a reply same day from HH as below.

Can I have the URL to discuss at SHG Admin meeting of the blog please.

ty

As she did not specify what she actually meant, i sent another..

ummmm what URL? I got rid of myspace if you mean that. Other than that I have no blogs

I come online this morning and got a reply to that as below....

No clue, hearing things and want the facts
xxxgodxxx is what some said, I don't spend time on this type of item.
Wish to know content relating to SHG. Crazy was mentioned as being
involved, you are inquiring about logging site.

So you are saying there are no blogs related to SHG that you know of?

I immediately sent another reply as below ( once i get a reply from it I will post it)

Can I have the URL to discuss at SHG Admin meeting of the blog please.

ty

^^ is what you asked for.... correct? email forwarded as below.

Yes there is a forum, but affraid it isn't my forum therefore i'm not obliged
to give you the URL, I suggest you speak to the owners of the site, or even
the monkey's aka the "some said" for it too.

If this is your way of avoiding the original question which I asked, then you can
forget it, which if you may have forgot was "how long is my ban?" there 5 little
words.

CrAzY

I have highlighted the emails in red, all I wanted to know was "how long is my ban"
if anything out of curiosity, as you can see in each email I was polite.

They have just plain and simple avoided the direct question, I had to send couple
of emails to find out what the ban was for in the first place which did not
indicate the length of time I was banned for.

I know this is meaningless and also deep down knew I wouldnt get a straight
answer, I am showing this to let others see their yet again flaws, I'm sure I
will be accused of "whinging", but if asking A question is whinging and showing
the facts then so be it : ).

CrAzY

Ps if I get a reply from my last email I will add it on.. although I suspect i won't lol.

Last edited by CwAzY on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Umm Quilly who am I arguing with? NO ONE.. I don’t argue for no reason,
only if provoked and many that know me, already know that. Is this another
approach to stir more things? Cause your other approaches haven’t worked?

I’m not exactly sure what you come online for, I personally come here to relax after
a hard days work as with many other people, not to have meaningless arguements
that’s for sure.

Heartssss, you know damn well how hard Lillie and myself worked on the ladder and you
also know damn well what you did, I remember the times when you came into the ladder
room purely to aggravate, you had NO interest whatsoever in the ladder only to try your
best to ruin it, out of all I can pinpoint it to was jealousy, if you only took the time like
many others and enjoy it and appreciate the hard work WE did put in it. For your
information it’s not closed, only being moved now if you take a minute to look at the
ladder site, ignore the mindless ones who left messages on the message board, you will
see NO ONE has actually withdrawn from the ladder,which if you will agree says something
within itself... All concerned have got emails and will continue to get emails when we have
more information. We all know Nashi only joined so he could enter the room and do exactly
what you tried to do.

May your day be a bright one : )

CwAzY
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 am

Dear all.

I would like to start off by saying that whatever is written in my post is not intended to insult or offend anyone. I would be mortified if I thought I was causing offence so please understand that I mean no harm if it does.

I am a newcomer to all this gaming site experiences. I wandered into the ladder room and was made to feel welcome. I played a few tournaments which I hopelessly lost but had a lot of fun doing so. I didn’t see any trouble while I was there and know very little of any politics that have carried on in my absence, and to be honest I don’t really want to take sides. Both SHG and WGC have made me feel welcome.

On a smaller scale this is a good example of how history has unfolded in many countries and societies over the centuries. The simple model would be that within a society 2 or more groups would form, based on temperament, ideals, interests etc. Over time mistrust and dislikes would grow until an event or series of events started war or conflict which would invariable lead to a split and perhaps 2 separate countries or camps. Usually hostilities would continue for a period of time (sometimes centuries in some cases) until relative peace would ensue; although peace would not necessarily mean friendship or trust for many years.

From what I see from these posts a similar case has occurred. Not quite on as grand a scale as world history granted, but nonetheless an example. From the little experience I have had here I can already feel the passion and addiction that these social gatherings engender and can understand, but not criticise, the emotions portrayed.

I have not met Quilly and as such I cannot judge him as a person. I am well aware that everyone has a dark side as well as a good one, but those here that I have been lucky enough to make acquaintance with have shown me their good side. It would seem from an outsider’s point of view that Quilly may be posting to get a reaction, and gets one every time. It reminds me of a saying: who is the more foolish; the fool or the fool who follows him?

If I were in any position to give advice this is what I would probably say. Both groups now have their own areas and from what I see are pretty happy where they are. Some are welcome enough to travel between the two which is also great. The ladder room will return soon I hope and hopefully the bitterness of the closure of the original room will soon be put to one side. Is it worth rising to the bait on a forum when it could be ignored, and the perpetrator soon gets bored?

The other alternative of course is that I have got things completely wrong and have just typed complete nonsense during what should have been my lunch break. However, I still have no bad perception of anyone here. After all, who am I to cast the first stone? It has been an interesting case study though! Tomorrow’s lunch break will therefore entail several calls to Chat Room Anonymous.

One final point to share with you all which will have you gripping the edge of your seats: I used a word processor with spell checkers for this post, so ridding myself of those spelling, punctuation and typing errors that I am famous for. I knew you’d be excited about that!

I won’t be offended if you ask me not to post again!

Delirium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 am

Delirium, that's funny you should use the analogy of unfriendly countries, in fact, just the other day I had that very same discussion with Space (remember Nathan?) I was President Obama, and of course, he was the Queen.
I have also noticed that the two sites seem to have divided along nationality lines, with the majority of the Europeans in WGC and everyone else in SHG, although, of course there are some exceptions. I'm sure there are other categories both sites could be divided into as well. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Delirium

Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am

Space is a Queen? I must ask him about that one.
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get an answer   Trying to get an answer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

Thank you muchly for your response Deli very kind of you.

Many will see things in different light as to others, human nature,
will also respond and react differently too, i guess where the
divides come into it, if that's what you want to call it. As and when
you have a more of an online experience you will see for yourself.

This forum allows you within reason of course to share your views,
some may not agree, some may agree, on many different topics, not
just online gaming, as you have already noticed : ).

On a final note, as you have already seen I am THE typo queen, but hey
took me long to get this far, sooo pulleasseeee don't be taking it off
me. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good Luck & Enjoy

CwAzY
Back to top Go down

Trying to get an answer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: