HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  
Share | 

Welcome messages from Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Welcome messages from Admin   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi New Member,

If, like all of us who have founded GOD, you have been engaged in internet gaming for many years, then you will know that many gaming sites do not offer us, as their members, an opportunity to openly discuss our gaming experiences in their chat lobbies or forums.

We are not saying that we are always right with our concerns, but we would like someone to respond to our issues when we have them. Hell - it would be nice if they just gave us a chance to express them in lobbies without fear of reprisal.

GOD has been established to let you have your say about those gaming sites that stifle your opinions for whatever fears they may have. We believe that any organisation benefits from self evaluation - especially when the evidence for that evaluation has come from the people who are integral to making that organisation succeed. That is you!

This forum is for you to express whatever issues you may have had or are having. We don't promise any solutions, but we do promise that you will be heard and your concerns shared with like-minded people. All that we ask is that you keep it reasonably civil. We do not advocate bad language or ad hominem attacks against others.

Please join us, read the posts and contribute where you feel you have something to say.

Spacemariner26
GOD Admin
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome messages from Admin   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are getting new members joining....and I feel compelled to add to the welcome message I wrote earlier.

I don't think I made it clear....but here goes:

This site will hopefully develop as a tool for online gamers! It is not meant to be a whining place by any means. Discussion of topics that can't be discussed safely elsewhere is a primary function...but...we need to keep it lighthearted and fun.

I've looked through the members list as it stands so far. We have a variety of people here, from different countries and with different focuses.

I look forward to reading funny stories of people's experiences as well as the more serious issues relating to bans and such things. Please note: there is a category for jokes and funny stories. Please use it.

For budding writers out there - do you want us to read and feedback on poems, stories etc that you have written? Email me...I will start a category.

Have Fun Everyone,

Spacemariner26
GOD Admin
Back to top Go down

Welcome messages from Admin
Page 1 of 1