Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Congratulations Nab_y !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Congratulations Nab_y !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Nab_y !!!!   Congratulations Nab_y !!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CONGRATULATIONS Nab_y Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I offer my most sincere congratulations to Nab_y for his new, much coveted position as King of SHG.

I have heard that all the people in SHG have come to regard old Nabil as the best lowman hearts player in the room. I was privy to a conversation in which I was informed that Nab_y was voted the best lowman hearts player and most influential person in Safe Harbor Games: king

Congratulations also go to Safe harbor Games for choosing such an appropriate monarch for their site - it reflects the great quality that you demand !!!

Wtg Nab old buddy - I hope your dominance of the room lasts a very long time : ) cheers
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Nab_y !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: