Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meetme7
meetme7

BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking Empty
PostSubject: BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking   BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:31 pm

It's the only type of cooking a real man will do. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill -- beer in hand.

Here comes the important part .....

4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine....

5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.

Important again ....

7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine.....

8 ) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most of all ....

10) Everyone PRAISES the man and THANKS him for his cooking efforts.
11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women!

Anything sound familiar here Space?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking   BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:21 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking   BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:41 am

LOL @ you two.....

You just have no idea of the level of cooking skill needed to cook successfully at a BBQ - that much is obvious : )

How many times have you watched a surgeon in action? Does he get his own medical instruments? No my darlings, he has nurses to do that for him - even to wipe his brow. And why??? Because of the unique skill he offers - his years of training.

That's how it is with the humble BBQ. It taps into a man's primordial instincts. He makes the fire, he cooks in that fire. Seriously, how would it look if he stuck an apron on and started to do all the other things? He needs to be able to apply himself fully to the task of cooking - calling on thousands of years of evolution to make the whole thing a success.

I know this may be difficult to understand, but have you ever tasted a BBQ done by a woman? I think I just proved my point didn't I?

Now stfu and get on with the housework : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking   BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:38 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking   BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:58 am

I don't think you got the point sweetie : )

Of course ANYONE can do a BBQ. But only men can do it well. Of course there are exceptions to every rule - but lets' not dwell on exceptions.
Back to top Go down

BBQ - A Real Man's Cooking
Page 1 of 1