Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

towel !!!!!

Go down 
+3
CwAzY
meetme7
sneakelin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 am

Almost everytime iam in wgc.....some hider mention a blue towel......
im not sure why....but think i have a clue.....not that that i care......
but Smile i was thinging about grannies first video of the people from deck......
and crap............there is i....sitting in a chair on the beach.........in just a towel....shame on me.....
well i dont remember the color.......and i have lost the link of the video:( so i cant tell......
and the pic is in full puplic.......i should really shame my self....

well anyway........i cant see the fun in this blue towel thing......
and why do people have to mention it every day???
if someone have send a pic of him or here self to another......why do people act like that is the best joke in this year???
grow up..........
if people wanne send pics of them self.....dressed...naked....in a towel...in a sheet...halfnaked....or what ever of them self to others....
so let them........coz in the end...is not any of ouer bisniss (i have forgotten how to spell that word Sad )

elin..............
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 am

Well done sneak...

Just to put your mind at ease your picture on grannie's video is not distasteful at all so don't feel ashamed.

The scum that talk about this subject every day and feel so proud of themselves are just that SCUM!

Isn't it sad that we associate ourselves with these types on the internet . These are the very people we were once 'friends' with and who are no longer talking to us because of the 'company' we keep Sad Blessing in disguise wouldn't you think!

Sneak don't give this another thought.

meetme7
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 am

yes i agree.....just scum thinks things like that are fun......is pitty.that some people have to act so stupid and hiding behind a hidder nick...they are just
a bunch of coward pigs Smile

elin....
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Sneake Huggzzz...

Yes there is a blue towel nonsense, which is all it is NONSENSE, and is about myself, I stupidly gave pics well over 2 years ago, without going into great detail, which im sure ou don't want them, however, like I said well over 2 years ago, and was told they were eleted, obviously not, sigh.. But for reasons I can only think of, is whom I am friends
with these pics, now over 2 years on, have been made public... A cowardly act of betrayal
and abuse of trust, plain and simple that's all it is.

We also know how people like to make a drama out of things, to others makes it more nteresting, to me? shows me how sad and pathetic some really are, but hey lets not get nto that, the most pathetic one of all is THE one who thought hey I want to be "popular", mmmm now how can I do this? I know hahaha I shall give these pics to others. Clever uh? I think not, you know why i think not? abusing someones trust and downright
betraying someone, is not really a clever thing to do, shows a sign of weakness.

Not only did that person pass these pics on but made stupid comments in both WGC and SHG. Sd huh?

Now sneake sweetie, as you can see I have not given a name has to WHO passed these pics on, there is only one person who could have done this, and it's that very same person who has been making the lame comments for weeks on end.

THAT PERSON KNOWS WHO IT IS!! sneake I will be more than happy to tell you who it is, but that person should have the decency to say why they did it.. You think they will?? Let's see shall we and again great post well done, thank you very much sweetie.

I hope this clarifies the "blue towel" LoL

Huggzzz

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 pm

yes its coward...when u trust a person and the person betrays you Sad
and i cant seriou see the fun in it.....why they keep on and on.......
i am sure that a lot of them.... have send pics too and how whould they feel if it was them it
was about..........

no i dont think that the person that did it will come out and tell why...
damn it just so stupid.......so under the belt.....

hugsssssssssss back crazy....u are a great lady.........

elin..............
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 am

Too true Sneake sweetie, too true such a shame too. Now that I have told you in private who this person is, I really hope they don’t turn against you for being a friend of mine.

I am not too sure whether this person has actually realised, that by doing what this person has done, has shown people including this person’s friends how untrustworthy they are and how at a drop of a hat would betray you, and all because for the company someone keeps, and to think would become popular.

Have a great day sweetie

Hugs

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 am

Interesting point you raise Elin.

Let's not beat around the bush here (hope you don't mind Cwazy). The pics were given to Carrie No1 on trust. That trust was betrayed. Something that was very personal between two people was shared, by Carrie, with many others. As if that wasn't enough - these pics were then put onto a website and made availaible to anyone and everyone - to cause Cwazy further embarrassment. It doesn't even end there...this website was then advertised by various people on their MSN Messenger headers and the link was spread around through private messages by hider nics in both WGC and SHG so that as many people as possible accessed them.

My verdict on this situation? Well I think it is thoroughly disgraceful behaviour on Carrie's part, in the first instance. That's even before I start asking why he/she even asked Cwazy for pics of that nature in the first place. Then you have to judge the people who engaged in passing the link along, whilst sniggering at someone else's pain and embarrassment.

I, for one, am utterly shocked at the level to which some people will stoop. There is nothing that can justify this kind of behaviour - least of all the claim that Cwazy has aligned herself with the wrong group. It demonstrates a crass and undignified nature. Obviously people with a very low moral standard - akin to the kind of people who watch and engage with things like the Jerry Springer Show. Such an appalling demonstration of crudity signifies a lack of breeding and basic good manners. I would implore anyone who feels that they do not want to be tainted by this activity to declare it openly and condemn the perpetrators publicly. All of us who are sickened by this conduct must share our opinions vociferously so that it is not repeated. We MUST create a distance between ourselves and such crass individuals - showing them that we will not dip out toes in the cesspit that is their existence.

Despite our differences...I know that there are good people in both WGC and SHG. I do not for one moment think that everyone is involved. I am certain that many have shuddered at the actions of some people who they may have considered their friends.

On a final note - I would like to ask Carrie directly - why do you groom women and try to get them to give you this type of picture? What perverse pleasure does it serve? What are you really about Carrie?
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Could someone please post the link? I think I've missed something here.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am

Clearly the only way to resolve this issue is to send me another pic without the towel.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
_GFY

towel !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: towel !!!!!   towel !!!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

spacemariner26 writes: I, for one, am utterly shocked at the level to which some people will stoop.
LMAO

I for one am shocked that you are shocked Basketball

ps.. a word of advise to crazy; DON'T EVER CROSS SPACE silent
Back to top Go down

towel !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: The Big Issues-
Jump to: