Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:45 am

we have the wgc gang...then we have the shg gang.....then last the 3 gang ...we that sits on the fence:)

so let us see if i have got all this right now.......

1. space was banned from shg.....he moved over to wgc.....wgc was pretty emty when he started to go there again......
i know coz...everytime i did sign in there it was just 1-4 people there.

2. lillie and crazys 1x1 room did close.....i dont know why.....but i have understand that all this is about this "nice" harbor helper ....

so when space did go over to wgc.....lots of his friends started to go there too..the room started to live again Smile
then........some people really addicted to space found out that they should dress out...follow space and come as hiders.......
but......when all the insults dident work on space.....they found out......we shall go for spaces friends.....so lets start on lillie and crazy....
and maggie:) all spaces women .............
and nothing worked on lillie either...so crazy was next target......this towel things u hiders has so fun with...wont work either......u are just a bounch of sick people........then lol......space is branwashing maggie...well i dont think that will work either.....i dont belive maggie is easy to brainwash at all:)

so yes...i think all the hiders is very addicted to space........he make life...there it is no life:)
it is sure more life in wgc then in shg...the times i have been there.................

but why is all this hiders so addicted to space???
it was not much life in wgc hearts befor space and his gang entered it.........................
and i have heard that some of this hiders maybe have a reason to hide.....what reason should that be????
if u cant come as u self...u are a coward....sryyy to say that...but i havent liked hiders since back in the deck.......

soooooooooooooo...................in shg i dont see a lot of hiders.....cant remember i have seen any at alll latley........i see meet Smile ouer logger.....but she dont have to dress out....she is tuff enough to come as her self........
that i cant understand why is bother people so much that others logs.....i know for sure that meet isent the onley 1 that does that.......but in wgc the rom is full with hiders..that just want to insult...space or his friend.....space and his friends dosent come in shg and insult people there.....they say what they mean as them self.......in wgc.....and no1 is better in shg.....coz they do also talk about the people in wgc

ok this is how i see it............you hiders are addicted to space and he is the air for you guys...the air you need to breath in to survive

MAKE LOVE...........NOT WAR

elin...........
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:54 am

LOL Elinchesss your post made me laugh ...
Lmao at spacers women .... dear Elin i think under spacers women u meant spacers friends : )
LOL again at me being brainwashed .....
Ty for this laugh Elin ..but people can think what they want ,now about space ...
Without him wgc will not exist .as u said before he was banned nobody was going in wgc ...
people like space has this power ...always somebody will like em and others dislike em ...and i find this for amazing he know how to make people react ....everybody talk for him ...most people want to be like him
some people copy him (including me ) .others are so jealous
People like space and G ..with these big big egos make the fun everywhere : ))))
Remembers every lobby where i was ..always was space and G ..both or liked or hated ...
Even the most borring subject they can make it looks so funny lmao
SO ...
About hiders ....well i guess isnt easy for everybody to figth with space .....when he start on somebody well ..
Will tel u from MY own experience with space there was time i was agaisnt him ....well BUT everthing what i did all what i said was with my nick ..doesnt need to hide to figth no matter with who ...i think thats the way people have to be ... but different people think different ...

U know, me personally hiders doesnt bother me at all ...i dont care ,if somebody want to hide is his own busness ..and thats why i get so pissed lately in wgc ...everybody put his nose in things which arent his busness ...like this towel things ...What people are doing is their OWN busness ..if they want send some pic is THEIR own busness, and etc .... I hate when i see somebody telling somebody why u did that ,why u said that ,why u ....GRRRRRR Is internet and everybody do what he wants
And in the end : people are obssessed like in real life there always will be some who will get all attention and other who will try to be like em
C'est la vie
Maggie
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 am

lol....yes i meant space friends........ i was just being sarcastic ......coz i think that all what this hiders says...
is so damn silly...so i make a littel fun of them and what they say.......
usally i dont care.....but in the last i think they have taking things to far...............

so if people wanne hide and be coward......they are welcome too............

lol@big egos.......i so agree on that 1 :)and so true...they do make lots of fun..........

elin ..........
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Elin and Maggie....

You are two very perceptive women. You are also two very beautiful women. The summary is entirely accurate Elin.

Just a word of caution Elin....you are right....and I would hate to see them come after you for these things you said. You've seen how it has happened to others. You don't deserve the nastiness that these people are capable of.

Just pretend to hate me in lobby sweetie....and we can love each other in msn - like Maggie and I do every night : )
Back to top Go down
sneakelin

sneakelin

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am

lol space....u are cute............
........i will love u in the lobby too...if people dont like that.....its their lose Smile

elin..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 am

Ya know sneake, each and every post you have made has been spot on, well
almost lol, I hardly call myself one of space's women lmao, but am honoured
that you think I am lol, could be little competition tho space lol, sorry had to
add that one in there.

I personally think there will always be this divide, like you said it's not us who
are making the attacks and hiding. However I must totally agree with space, I
would hate for you to be targeted, you are only saying what you are seeing,
but sadly others will not see it that way and will like always misinterpret things.

Hugs

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 am

OH MY ,
Space ,my friend dont talk things like that ,u know some people can believe that grrrr ( we say only hello in msn and we talk for the weather !!!!))))))))
Dont try to ruin my great raputation : )))
And Elin sweety ,talk do ONLY what u want ,dont care what people think and etc .
BTW is always everthing about Space !???
OMG i am getting jealous ...dangity
and i though everthing was about me : )))
Maggie
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 am

Its a lazy man that can't pat his own back.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 am

Heartssss, I take it you are talking about Carrie?
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!   WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 am

Well....I don't think carrie has ever had any trouble reaching around either ;-)
Back to top Go down

WGC vs SHG !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Topics :: WGC, SHG and Nidink Related Discussions-
Jump to: