Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?

Go down 
+3
_AdRaMeLeCh
CwAzY
sneakelin
7 posters

Do you have a tattoo or piercing,...
No tattoo
Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_lcap24%Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
1 tattoo
Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_lcap5%Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
more than 1 tattoo
Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_lcap14%Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
No piercings
Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_lcap14%Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
ears pierced
Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_lcap29%Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
other piercings
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
sneakelin

sneakelin

Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 am

i have just in my ears now.......but had in both side of my nose.......and that did hurt.......
allways wanted a tatto....but getting to old for that now Sad

bounce

elin...........
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 am

I have a tattoo, also want another one, in due course maybe.
Also have my ears pierced, but to be honest been a long time
since I wore earings, think it was my wedding day lol.. Probably
will need to get them done again.

A colleague and myself (who has long left the company), had a bet
to get tattoo's done must be getting onto 10 years now.. anyhow we both
went into Manchester City Centre in our lunch.. Me being brave as i am
went in first, had a Dolphin on my arm.. Intime Si named him flipper lol.
My colleague had a butterfly on her ankle.. I know she was in agony after
it was done lol.

Tattoo I want is Si's name in chinese writing, maybe one day, but like sneake
said about the age thing, that's what is putting me off.

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
_AdRaMeLeCh

_AdRaMeLeCh

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

has my lip pierced n yes the one on my face Shocked and about7 in ears..... now tattoo's one on arm that says kids name ...... one on leg of jack skelton satanic symbol on leg wiv 666..... and goth heart on foot which says AVE SATANAS.... translated too HAIL SATAN..and gonna have another this yr for b'day will let ya know wat i pick but it wont be pink thats for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Well Doh Adr.. that puts me dolphin to shame lol

hehe atta girl!!!!

CrAzY
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 pm

I have 5 Tats and 4 piercings =)
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 am

no tats....no piercings....

I considered a tat when I turned 40 but didn't do it - after being discouraged by my wife and mother lol. Nobody in my family has ever had a tat - the women have pierced ears.

I never even considered a piercing. Damn it....I'm beautiful enough without these things : )
Back to top Go down
_AdRaMeLeCh

_AdRaMeLeCh

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

Rolling Eyes yeah yeah space Rolling Eyes lmao bet u have got a prince albert n not telling us tongue

Last edited by _AdRaMeLeCh on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like it)
Back to top Go down
Endrin
Endrin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 am

lmfao @ Prince Albert.... bet he is crossing his legs tight now! But it doesnt hurt that bad if you dont get it caught on your underwear Shocked
Back to top Go down
SpeLLBoUnD
Bloggers
Bloggers
SpeLLBoUnD

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 am

i have 5 tattoos.. lowerback, back of shoulder, back of neck, inside ankle and one that goes from my wrist to my elbow.. i also have loads of earings in my ears and did have one in my eyebrow and nose.. nose got removed ages ago.. and for some reason the freakin hairdresser used to catch my eyebrow piercing in her comb more than my ear piercings, go figure!!
Back to top Go down
nicky

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?   Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 am

i have my ears pierced have done since i was 7 yrs old. i want my nose pierced as well. i dont have any tattos as i dont like them
Back to top Go down

Do you have a tattoo, a piercing ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Fun Stuff - jokes, surveys and other light hearted topics-
Jump to: