Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?

Go down 
+3
meetme7
Heartssss
spacemariner26
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? Empty
PostSubject: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 am

After at least two years being online, both SHG and WGC are failing miserably. I went to Hardwood the other day and noticed that there were in excess of 200 players. Intrigued, I went to Hardwood several times over a one week period just to see what was happening - it was the same each time - well populated and successful. This is in stark contrast to both WGC and SHG who boast an average of 20 players at any given time (not forgetting that at least half of the nics in WGC are duplications anyway).

In light of this, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to state that both of these sites are failing to attract custom. The question is, why? I have a great deal of experience in the evaluation of organisations, so I will offer one here : )

My assertion is that the lack of success is entirely due to the incompetence of the staff. Both WGC and SHG are run by people who have no idea how to sustain a successful enterprise. In both sites there is a definite lack of any kind of leadership. This manifests itself in the recruitment of extremely poor quality members of staff. Furthermore, as if it isn't enough to recruit the lowest caliber of people to run your organisation, both SHG and WGC seem to have no systems for monitoring the performance of their staff or systems which will hold them to account for their daily actions. When I talk about incompetence - I refer to the moronic actions of some staff as they engage in biased and subjective decision making that alienates large sections of the gaming community.

Any successful organisation that engages in self-evaluation will immediately identify its weaknesses and eliminate them. Not so with SHG or WGC. They seem quite content to allow the imbeciles that they have employed to practically run the site into the ground. It is apparent that neither of these sites has a training programme to support its staff. If they do have one, you can bet your life on it that it is ineffective. I don't think that any of the staff even go to successful sites like Hardwood to see if they can identify the hallmarks of success. If they did, they would find that there are moderators there who could teach them a lesson or two about how to moderate a chat lobby effectively.

In light of this evaluation, it goes without saying that if I had control of either SHG or WGC, I would shut them both down. Quite simply, as it stands, these two sites are merely wasting web space. I am quite sure that they are not achieving any aim that they may have set for themselves.

If SHG and WGC want to succeed in becoming game sites with some credibility, they have to take drastic action. I would suggest the following key actions:

1. Either re-train the staff or dismiss the whole sorry lot and recruit high caliber, intelligent people.
2. Engage in activities that promote the site and attract new players.
3. Establish a rigorous monitoring system that holds staff to account for their actions.
4. Be firm with unintelligent fools like serenity, harbor helper, snowball etc - do NOT allow them to be the face of your organisation when they are not even capable of being the butt of a camel.

Now, these are urgent measures, which are essential if WGC or SHG want to see their sites flourish. I would personally offer my services free of charge if the site owners should request it. Both of these sites need a troubleshooter who will be ruthless in establishing systems which will guarantee success. To the owners I say - I am your man. Give me the opportunity to manage your staff teams and overall management of your public relations and I can guarantee a difference within at least two months. Contact me if you would like to take me up on this offer via the pm system. I can provide a CV and references if you need proof of my management capabilities. One thing to remember - if you seriously want me to improve your site - I will require a clear mandate to hire and fire indiscriminately with no questions asked. This level of power will be essential, so only contact me if you are willing to comply with this request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 am

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Oddly enough, SHG and WGC are pretty successful when it comes to spades and backgammon...its only the hearts rooms that seem to struggle....hmmmm....why is that? The same moderators are in all the rooms.... This is quite a puzzle..... Why is it just the hearts rooms in both sites????

Oh I think I may know!

Could it be?? Dare I say??? Is it possible that you two with your antics are responsible???

I have an experiment I would like you to try as well. Why don't you go to Hardwood Hearts, and behave as you have behaved in the lobbies of WGC, SHG, REN and nidink. Lets see how they handle it. I bet you will be saying hello to a lifetime ban in less than 60 seconds.

Are we on? Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 am

It seems that intelligent debate is difficult for some....sigh!!

Eileen, like Lillie says - SHG has been without my wonderful personality for several months now and yet the numbers have not increased. WGC had nobody in its hearts room - till I came along and populated it. In light of that fact alone - I guess your argument is null and void. I don't kill rooms off - I add life to them. So...perhaps NOW you need to focus your attention on yourself? Wait, let me see....yes I am right....it was YOU, after all, who disrupted and destroyed a room...The Ladder Room. After killing that room off - have you and nashi managed to reinstate it?

Oh yes....and for your information, I have been going to Hardwood Hearts for over two years now, and have not been banned or even gagged. So that kinda pisses on that bonfire huh?

Are you still puzzled? Does that truth open your mind to the clear fact that you and your friends are the most destructive element that any room can have? Well...if it doesn't...allow me to clarify some more : )

YOU and your friends have actively destroyed several rooms in bridge, wgc and shg. Why? Well that's simple - your inability to find a prominent place within the context of these rooms. What do I mean and how did you do it? Well allow me to explain: YOU people have a propensity to create a complaints culture in every room you go to. This you do to try and gain control of a room - after all...you do not have the capacity to take control through intellect, articulation or your ability to play the game of lowman hearts - what do you have left but covert disruption (see ladder room history as an example)? You hound and harass the imbecilic moderators to fulfill YOUR agenda through countless letters of complaints, whining, bitching etc. When you have sucked the life out of a room by getting any people with a personality out - then you FOLLOW those people to the next place. You then repeat the cycle.

Am I wrong Eileen?? Are you still puzzled??? Did you not disrupt that room??? Are you all not just a bunch of leeches who suck the life out of the places you occupy just so that you can have some profile??? When will YOU people learn that YOU do not make rooms popular...WE do. YOU just destroy them. Think about it...search your feelings....YOU know I am speaking truth!

So you see...it is not quite so puzzling. YOU are all the primary reason for the lack of success. The crucial thing to note here is that you are not the ultimate reason. YOU people are nothing, irrelevant, insects that can be crushed with a fleeting sentence - I don't actually blame you in light of the bigger picture. The PROBLEM, as I have quite clearly identified is....the staff who give you the rise you require. THEY are entirely responsible for being incompetent and failing in their duties to the site that employs them. Their blindness to YOUR actions is incredible. You choose them well - you harass the ones who are most like you - the failures - the ones who have zero creativity and very little intelligence. This is the ONLY thing in life that you people do well....I mean, let's face it....you don't even play the game of Hearts very well do you?

Last edited by spacemariner26 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am

In response to those two replies ...all I can say is OUCH!!!!

lol!

meetme7
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 am

realy tooooooo fricking funny lololollllllllll.
After MSN with lobby got closed we all went to bridge and has try to find a zone who was similar. I even tryed to learn bridge , not good , but only to sit and to fight like many other there ,,that was me to silly .. After a while my time was me to expensive to sit in this brdigeroom and i started to call the rest who was there = Bridgetrash
i left and hasnt more care about this room .
I must see that the same troublemaker who has take over the bridgeroom now sit in wgc hearts ...the same trash without life ,,,the same trash who think they can play hearts , the same trash who everyday talk the same over and over and the same trash who sit too in shg and who think they are fun , good enough to bring player in the room and most funny ..the same trash who blame us ...
Us few player who has never realy care about all thw trash ,,,by myself i has never realy play other like the people who i play many years.
And thats why they hate us ...all these trashfolk who wanted to befriend with nathan , with me just with these few who can play hearts...I know you poor trashfolk got pissed if we kicked you all of the table ...we laughed if you all called us arrogant ...but you poor trashfolk would not learn how to play ,,,you folk hasnt understand if we response after a game ,,( even if we has do it in a rude way ) At last we know why we sit in heartsgamingrooms !!
Like i say now many years the best zone to play is MSN ( even without a lobby) i inveet my friends for games and if not enough there i has pay 20 dollar for Hardwood and i play there every day . I join almost never as Sylvia_Germany there cause some of this trashfolk hangs up the time there too sometimes ... and these people always start to insult people....I laughed hard about the player who sit there now as Space_Phantom ...i noticed this hider lose almost all games , he must refeseh the nic all 2 days that not all see he/she cant play hearts for real. It shows also how much he/she must got hurt the feeling . such trashfolk can take us nic over and over ,,,,,the nic give you not a personality ,,give you not the fun ,,,give you not the skill like we has it ...
you traskfolk, lobbygirls , blahblahfolk kills every zone and lobby,
I even cant understand why these people take so much time to sit in a lobby only to run to get attention to get compliments of people.
I am very pitty with all these people and i realy thought WGC has would that we stay and the room get player ....
I has try even to play people who must learn the game ,,pinkie has make a good job she tryed haard that the room got games and i has help so often i could until the trashfolk has take over the room . First i thought if we only sit and wait they go and the room can get a life that we wanted there ....but that hasnt help...
so also me stay away of wgc . I join so now and then for a min just to read that me is right my time not more to spend in this poor lobby.
I dont understand the staff . Many of us has talk to them and we asked more then once to help that the people who only was there to insult the room not get stopped
I agree to Nathan ... the staff should join Hardwood and watch how fast they stop player who only there to insult people..
To blame us few who got banned of shg that we has kill the fun there and that not more player joined is still a joke ..
SHG is empty like WGC now ... I get some message and emails that i get realy missed there .... Wh is that if we are the bad one who go from zone to zone and kill the rooms ????
Cause we doesnt kill the rooms .......and all i can say i get zackly the lowmangames i want with the people who i like to play too and i doesnt need WGC and SHG for it .

WGC had have the choise to got the player ,,,but the staff hasnt try to read between the words and has my listen to tom , hearts, carrie , simon and co........well this mistake will give you the empty, silence room back Smile
I will still join from time to time to watch the drama there Smile
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

Actually, we have lost a couple of players from SHG, but I am thinking of the few that came over from Hardwood and wanted to play JOD and then gave up on SHG because of the lobby attacks after they played a game. True Nathan, you bring the chat to a lobby, but sadly, you don't bring the games. Hilde, you add nothing to a lobby. You only follow Nathan around waiting for your chance to agree with everything he says.

Yes its true, I can destroy your chance to occupy any lobby you want to be in, and very easily as you have seen. How cool is that? Power, even that little bit over you clowns, is something.

I'll leave Hardwood to you though, I have no desire to spend 20 dollars to play that style of hearts.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:42 am

Well....through all the insults and the bravado....we have an admission of guilt Eileen. It's about time...Well done : )

By the way....what style of hearts do you favour and where do you play that style?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 am

LMAO Hilde at you feigning ignorance of your own name. Why you keep denying it is beyond me. Trust me. I know for a fact its your first name. Leave off with your silliness, you only look stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am

merry christmas

Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 am

if heartsss says we ...she means she is a important pard of shg ???
she was never more then a jelous troublemaker who tryed to get the attention of every male nic .. Hearts does play a poor variante of hearts ...but i must admit she try the style of nashi...but sorry heartsssss you hasnt his finess and skill...... but you has enough skill to get simon , carrie and co to get a lobby over ...you thought you was fun with joining wgc to kill the lobby and now you must sit with the 3.class player there for a game ? ..even nashi wouldnt do that ...
I doesnt wonder you leave hardwood....you cant even play lowman right ,,,you cant play all
these variante of hearts at hardwood...and if you would play enough there ( for 20 Dollar ) then would you know the lowmanplayer there too.
But the way you talk and the way you create nics isnt the way who the guide of hardwood tolerate....you get banned even for that there and it show your poor skill ..i wish you much fun with tom and co and iam pretty sure tom can teach you some ways to play hearts with finess

sylvia
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 am

lol....

I have power over you because I know your name? That's some obsession you have there Eileen. I think a reassessment of who looks stupid is required here : )
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

Power over her because I know her name? Where did I say that? I said I have power over you all because I can make you swing from lobby to lobby like monkeys in a forest.

Keep waving your freak flag Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am

awwwww poor finessless heartsssss...now even jelous of my flagg or just to stupid to find a american flagg ?

sylvia
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 am

Seems to me A question " why are the hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?",
has as usual turned into a slanging match.

There have been VERY good valid points raised and factual ones too.

Heartssss, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt, I admire that you stand your ground, albeit a wrong ground, nontheless, admire the fact you have, and deep down, even you KNOW what has been said by space, lillie, meet and syl is "true", you choose to ignore the "facts" and continue with your theory,as you have already seen, we do not agree with you as it is not true.

And where are your "friends" to at least give you somekind of backup? so that you have someone to agree with you..

COME ON HEARTSSSS FRIENDS BACK HER UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

CrAzY

Last edited by CwAzY on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 am

'Power over her because I know her name? Where did I say that?'

I think if you unpack your statements Eileen...you would see where you say that. You suggest that you have the power to make people move from lobby to lobby...in order to do so, you have to do things to make it happen...

NOW - that's where calling Lillie 'Hilde' comes in...somewhere in that frail mind, you believe that the knowledge of her name gives you power - the power to embarrass her by calling her by a name you think is hers!! Am I the only one who doesn't get that? When people call me Nathan, are they beating me down intellectually in some way?

Similarly, when you sanctioned and applauded the private pictures that were released of people - you felt you had power. I know you a little Eileen, and I really do believe you know better - at least I hope so. If you think those actions have given you power...well done...I will call Jerry Springer so that you can demonstrate your power on his show : )
Back to top Go down
Sylvia
Sylvia

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am

does this miss finessless realy think she has any power to move things ?????????????
hearts you was no one in rating msn,,,you is no one in shg and in wgc you only show you little american brain......even if we got banned in shg then cant you take the place we had ,,,,you know that ,,we know that and the rest of the net know that too...
nathan hasnt only give a lobby life with his way to chat ,,,is it also the way he play hearts...a way you cant play ...and that not even the next hundert years..
you hasnt any power ...you show with all your post here only what kind of joke you are heartssss (eileen)
i bet all my money you sit in a dirty pard of a big city without trees so far the eyes can goes.....but manyyyyyyyyyyyyy cars drive in your street where you life in a little cheap 2 room appartment in a high house ....a lot of american around you who i wouldnt meet at day and even not if it getting dark outsite..
and you hasnt enough power to get out of this bad pard of your great america ...then for that you need some money and that cant you get cause you are bussy sitting in the net to claim the asses of people who are has the real power....but the shain goes not to you of these people so you look like a total powerless grey mouse . yu are proud of speaking english and doesnt see that manyyyyyyyy other speak more then one language ( you are too finessless to speak more then english) ...
Iam not against America or american people but if you is a typical american then can even your new president help and if he work 24/7 the whole time ...
will say.... you and all american who like you has the power to let america goes under ,,not even this little crise who has start there
no matter what you do or say eileen you doesnt comes out of your cheap american ghetto

sylvia lol!
Back to top Go down
Heartssss
Bloggers
Bloggers
Heartssss

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Crazy, unlike you guys that are so fond of patting each other on the back and congratulating yourselves on how you have, once again, "Stuck it to the Man", I have no need of a posse. I'm strong enough to take on the likes of this lot on my own.

Nathan, Hilde is her name. If using it is insulting or demeaning to her, it was not my intention. I just use it, like we all use each others first names here on occasion. In fact, if you might notice, Hilde uses my first name frequently. I have no problem with that, and assumed she would feel the same. Have I misjudged?

Sylvia, you might as well post in German, I don't understand a word of your english.
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 pm

'Stuck it to the man' ????

Is this a reference to Carrie No1?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm

merry christmas

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CwAzY

CwAzY

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm

No idea what you mean heartsss "take on the likes of this lot on my own" wth that suppose to mean? next you will be quoting rambo lines lol stop being so defensive all the time, and like space says or may i say
nathan wth is "stuck it to the man" mean?

I merely suggested that well some of your "friends" should at least back you in what you say, then maybe you would not be so defensive all the time, and turn it into one BIG arguement.

As to patting on the back? lol doh if you want the suggest to facts as patting someone on their back then so be it.

Btw feel free to call me *Ange* Wink
Back to top Go down
_GFY

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm

oh my, don't we all sound bitter!

Taking bets on the hardwood bans BTW Basketball
Back to top Go down
maggie4818mag
maggie4818mag

PostSubject: Re: Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?   Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:10 am

Hey, amazing ,so many posts for so little time YAY
Hello to all ....i dont think i have something to add just took me some hours to read all that and btw Turkish internet is so crappy .Waves to all ,as u know i cant mis something .so contnie plz to write ..
While u people write here i am going use my time on some island ..reading books making tan and enjoying
Waves to all
maggie

\
Back to top Go down

Why are the Hearts rooms in WGC and SHG failing?
Page 1 of 1