Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkie1

Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil? Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil?   Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 am

I didnt intend to post or/and reply anymore here, but this morning I wrote a reply to somebody and I think that email I sent could be an answer to my failure in helping the Hearts room at WGC.
No, I wont be "against" you. It doesnt matter on which site you play, for me its important what kind of person you are. Of course I am upset because I couldnt keep you all here, of course I am disappointed that things I said to a few people got told to others, of course I was almost hurt when one of the people I know from hearts called me (under the protection of a hider nick): "ugly crippled cow". I wish you all good luck.
Nina
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil?   Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 am

Nina,

I find it disgusting and deplorable that you have been called such unkind names.

It's not that I do not ridicule people for some reason or another....it is that someone feels that they have to hide from you in order to do it.

I know you will have taken this insult in the correct way...recognising it as a desperate act by a true coward.

I have never seen you attack anyone or call them unkind names...it seems rather foolish in this context that the coward, who dare not show his/her face, feels it necessary to hurl stones at you. I hope you will rest easy knowing that this person has a crippled self esteem from which they will probably never recover. However, I know you won't wish that on anyone - so please allow ME to wish it on your behalf : )
Back to top Go down

Loyalty 2 or Honesty 1 or Being civil?
Page 1 of 1