Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
21st May and still no Rapture!!!  Good luck everyone....if the world ends...see you on the other side!  

Bunch of Bloody Whiners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quilly

Bunch of Bloody Whiners Empty
PostSubject: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 am

Whinge whinge whinge, that's all you guys ever do.

I have to say I got a good laugh at reading all this crap. Talk about contradicting yourselves.
The welcome message to this site states "This site will hopefully develop as a tool for online gamers! It is not meant to be a whining place by any means." hahaha
I guess many haven't read the welcome message.

I saw a quote that heartsss wrote, and I couldn't have put it any better myself.
"Heartssss> they are lobby nomads, go from site to site following their leader until they get gagged or banned
Heartssss> then they move on
LittleBeerBelly> the wandering herd "
That is a perfect way of describing you guys.

Now what I find strange is that whenever Space for example says "gamesfang" that isn't considered inciting ? The constant attacks on your "foes" is never considered inciting, why is that ??
You guys attack, you get banned or gagged, simple as that. The moderators on gaming sites aren't stupid, they weren't born yesterday. They can see who starts this crap, no matter how innocent you plead.

From memory you all left WGC in the first place because you found a site that was better, and also too many of you were getting banned from "unfair and biased" +'s at WGC. Guess WGC are back in favour now. You guys act the way you have been acting, and WGC will ban the lot of you aswell. I hope it does work out at WGC for you, because SHG is a lot better now without you.

Now it's interesting that the "elite" don't talk about people behind their backs. Almost every comment posted here is talking about someone behind their back. The "elite" don't save chat logs, yet what do I see posted here, chat logs galore.

The most interesting thing I have found about all of this is the constant changing of the guard in the "elite" group. A while back, we had the leaders Rachel and Ashes attacking Lillie. Joining the 2 porkers in the atacks included Space, G, meetme and lets not forget my favourite of all missy and the drunk Molly. The whole purpose of these attacks seem to be to upset Lillie as much as possible, these attacks lasted for a very long time.
Along the way there must have been a changing of the guard. Gone are the likes of Rachel and Ashes and in comes Space, he has taken over the mantle of the "elite". The biggest suprise of all is Lillie being a follower of Space, who would have thought. And to think that Lillie is now friends with the very people that used to make her cry so much. Lillie being friends with Rachel and meetme, never saw that one coming. I still laugh at when meetme was saying bad things about Lillie on skype, not realising that Lillie was actually on skype in that very conversation, oops !!
But all is forgiven now lol
Space you sure this isn't some scientology cult you got going on here ? It's about as strange.

We will see how long this post lasts lol Am really looking forward to your replies, please don't hold back on your thoughts lol
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 am

Thank you for your post Quilly. Very interesting read.

Let's put your mind at rest, I for one, never ever attacked Lillie regarding her and Ashes. Got than one straight? Good!!

Next, you were the one who told a few lies regarding me talking about Lillie in skype with missy when supposedly Lillie was in the conversation. Duh! does that make sense to anyone? You really should get your facts straight before you start spouting your mouth off. Plus this has got to be at least a year or so old.

It really does amaze me that you can bring things up that that you think happened so long ago. Has this been churning and churning in your mind every day and you wanting to let it all out? Finally you have and I hope you feel so much better.

By the way, the Header of your post is exactly what you are doing and making up things along the way.

On a final note Quilly, what have I done to you for you to go off on such a tirade? Hearsay is great isn't it!!!

Enjoy your day after this post!

meetme7 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 am

How nice of you to reply Simon. I am not suprised you are the first to reply, since you are online quite a lot.

Personally I don't know heartsss. She made a comment which fit the elite perfectly. I guess the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it ?

You say I blindly defend my friends. Isn't that what you have done in the past and what you are doing now ? I haven't had anything to do with you guys for months, so I hardly feel picked on. If I was scared of being picked on, I wouldn't have made a post here now would I ? Simon, remember to call for backup, we all know the elite are not good attacking when it's one on one. They need the pack mentality.

I have always enjoyed your comments Simon because every now and then, you come up with something very very funny. You say my feelings are hurt over not being accepted or respected. Ummmm who am I supposed to be accepted and respected by ? You couldn't be saying the elite ?
lol I would never ever want respect from the elite, and I didn't even know it was a club. So to be accepted in the elite, you have to get their respect first. That is funny lol I always wanted to play a game of hearts and then argue and cry after each game for the next hour like the elite does.

I remember Simon you once told me that you don't do name calling. But in one post you called me moron, ignorant x 3, petty, biased *cough* (coming from you), retarded. I guess you have changed tactics.

You also say that I am incapable of moving on because I dwell on the past. For your information, I wasn't the one who created this site, so people can whinge about what's happened in the past, because that's exactly what people have done so far on this site. So I guess people like yourself need to move on and stop dwelling.

Nice to hear from you meaty. I am glad Simon informed you to read my post, I feel so special.

For starters I never said that you had attacked Lillie regarding her and Ashes on skype. Oops, put your foot in that one there meaty lol
Actually I never told any lies at all. Lillie had told me on skype what had happened when you attacked her not knowing she was in the conversation. So I guess if anyone lied to me, it was Lillie. But I do remember at the time that you were trying to worm your way out of it, you didn't deny ever attacking her on skype at the time, but now you do. Memory suffering a bit in your old age ?

I remember all the funny things meat, and that just happened to be one of them. But seeing the elite attack people on the main, it's hard to forget about what has happened in the past, since you lot keep bringing things up. Wasn't that long ago that Space and G were in the room attacking gamesfan about Molly and her kid. Now how long ago was that now ? lol Maybe you should tell the elite to follow your advice, and forget tha past.

The header of my post is in reference to the posts that have been made on this site so far, It is a site used for whinging, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
meetme7
meetme7

PostSubject: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 am

Quill, your response is rather childish but I guess that comes with your age and no respect for anyone. Hopefully, in time, you will grow out of this problem. Calling people names proves your weakness and you don't have a valid argument.

By the way, this is a forum to talk about and express our views on the games and on the gaming sites in general. Obviously your interpretation on this is lacking i.e. he said, she said nonsense.

Move along Quill, nobody is really interested in all this garbage you are trying to put forward.

Once again enjoy your night and day when it arrives

Surprised

meetme7
Back to top Go down
spacemariner26
Administrator
Administrator
spacemariner26

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Thank you for your post, and welcome as a member of GOD, Quilly : )

May I take this opportunity to draw your attention to other areas of this site?

Perhaps you could add something to the section entitled 'Jokes and Lighthearted stuff'? Go there, read some posts and participate : ) I am sure you could do with a laugh or two.

Now, if you are a person who engages in roleplay games like Runescape or World of Warcraft, we welcome your posts in the relevant section.

On the other hand, if you have some ideas for a different category, please feel free to email me with your suggestions.

I wish you well, as I do all our members, and I look forward to your ongoing participation. Go with GOD my son!

With Love,
Spacemariner26
Back to top Go down
Quilly

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Meat, you say "this is a forum to talk about and express our views on the games and on the gaming sites in general. Obviously your interpretation on this is lacking i.e. he said, she said nonsense."
That's all I have seen on this site, he said she said. It's nothing but a site to have a whinge about other people. Pasting copying chats, making public private conversations and private e-mails etc

"Move along Quill, nobody is really interested in all this garbage you are trying to put forward."
Obviously people are interested since they keep replying, you have done twice already.

"Calling people names proves your weakness and you don't have a valid argument." I have noticed that Simon has called me names in his responses. And yes he has said in the past that he doesn't need to call people names to win arguments, he seems to have a short memory.

Simon I have known you since Zone, and you haven't changed one little bit from the first day I saw you. I would have thought you would have grown up by now.

Tell me Simon, how many sites have you been banned from now ? I have wondered why you want to get banned. I can only think of 2 reasons. You are too immature to follow the rules put down by the gaming sites, or you do it so you can brag about it all to your friends, sort of like an honour thing. Either way it just goes to show how stupid you are.

Do you guys feel proud to have made Lillie cry almost every night ? And now you act like nothing has happened. It's a shame that she feels as though she had to suck up to you guys just so the attacks would stop. Just goes to show what moronic people you are.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend
TheLegend

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Bloody Whiners   Bunch of Bloody Whiners EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 pm

I just love that others call her meat now. The legend continues.
Back to top Go down

Bunch of Bloody Whiners
Page 1 of 1